Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Vic, 80-90mph on a regular basis is enough to kill you IF and accident does happen, you should always be wearing it. (Don't want to loose you) and the collar on the Lifeline is deigned the way it is so if to do get tossed out in a race with a helmet on, the force of the water doesn't pull your head off with the helmet. Chris has worn both, SRP and Lifeline, and is for Lifeline all the way. Lifeline has more padding and floatation for added safety and has more in the front, so if you are tossed out and unconscious, you will float face up, not down left to drown. Gotta love Chris Kenner at SRP, he's a great guy, but when it comes to safety, Lifeline is the way to go. Also, you can have them made without the collar on them, but for Mr. Denton, he should be wearing a helmet out there anyways, so the collar makes it much safer. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mr Kenner told me they could add more floatation to the front of the jacket if desired. I haven't seen an SRP done like that but it's something I would consider.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Serious topic for sure that deserves MUCHO consideration for the sake of our family/loved ones/friends...

I don't recall the brand off the top of my head but look at Andrew RIverGameS vest pic he posted in the 2014 in review pic thread... I don't know the speed at the time of impact, maybe Andrew or someone can share that info...

Lets have a look at his pics in that thread and think about the potential for serious injury, we don't wanna loose ANYONE ELSE EVER, in a race OR in a playtime situation...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fellas, My Lifeline vest and gear was cut off me from the rescue. I have gotten wet 3 times now. Each time the Lifeline jacket safely keeps my head protruded out of the water. I hands down will NEVER race with any other gear besides Lifeline. I am not hear to talk any shit, but I have heard horror stories in regards to other manufactures. When it comes to living another day, IMO, lifeline is the only way to go.

Tell Ken @ Lifeline Andrew with the P550 cracker told him to hook you guys up! Haha
    Last edited by rivergames; 12-08-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    Fellas, My Lifeline vest and gear was cut off me from the rescue. I have gotten wet 3 times now. Each time the Lifeline jacket safely keeps my head protruded out of the water. I hands down will NEVER race with any other gear besides Lifeline. I am not hear to talk any shit, but I have heard horror stories in regards to other manufactures. When it comes to living another day, IMO, lifeline is the only way to go.
    First hand experience right here. Good enough to convince me.

And another thing to add, I running on the river full speed with a helmet and jacket... I'm 99% sure the lifeline helmet restraints saved me neck from being snapped off by he deck.

A quick pass, I probably won't throw them on, but If I am going for a few GOOD passes, I would throw the helmet restraints on to hopefully save myself from being a vegetable

Thanks Andy. Hope all is well with you.

Oath Keeper

We don't want you testing those jackets anymore dude. You're starting to scare me

Stay dry my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    We don't want you testing those jackets anymore dude. You're starting to scare me

Stay dry my friend
    Haha thanks Vic. I try to stay dry, but sometimes, shit happens!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Thanks Andy. Hope all is well with you.

Oath Keeper
    Doing good bud! Laying a new one up. Time to get my rigging mentality on. How's yours coming along?
    Last edited by rivergames; 12-08-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    TY for the clarification MR Games... I couldnt tell from the picture for certain if it was cut or if there was damage...

How fast do you estimate you were going upon impact? NOT counting bouncing off the deck...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    TY for the clarification MR Games... I couldnt tell from the picture for certain if it was cut or if there was damage...

How fast do you estimate you were going upon impact? NOT counting bouncing off the deck...
    Considering I don't remember that day or 3 weeks after, hard to say. Although I was told it was close to the far turn, but not there yet. That means that would be down the strait, winding her up and hammering down the throttle. So probably somewhere between 90-95