Parker thanksgiving races; congrats

Congrats to all the winners and participants.

Way to go HEATH GN 369👍👍👍👍👍
    and to you too Andy GN 227 and I can't forget about Gary Garland GN 27

GREAT JOB GUYS👍😎😎

broadcasting live from the LBC
    Last edited by LB247XS; 12-01-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Dave, the local boys did a very good job! Heath and Andy were tearing it up! Gary took the waaaaay outside line to get the some seat time in the rebuilt GN27 in the 20 lap final. Danny Bell, Mark and Benjamin did a great job rebuilding GN27. Very proud of our boys and all the GN teams.

Tim I was bummed that we couldn't get out there I'm so excited that the boat (27)was back on the water.ill call later this week 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    Congrats to all the winners and participants.

Way to go HEATH GN 369����������
    and to you too Andy GN 227 and I can't forget about Gary Garland GN 27

GREAT JOB GUYS������

Quote Originally Posted by timstoy View Post
    Dave, the local boys did a very good job! Heath and Andy were tearing it up! Gary took the waaaaay outside line to get the some seat time in the rebuilt GN27 in the 20 lap final. Danny Bell, Mark and Benjamin did a great job rebuilding GN27. Very proud of our boys and all the GN teams.
    Thanks guys it was a great time out there, a little rough but i think it helped me quite a bit otherwise I might not have gotten around Dave. And as far as Heath goes............... well what can I say ther than he was runnin on borrowed equipment from yours truly

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    my favorite class...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams