Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Small World...
    He is a big time asshole but I must say, he ran a tight ship....No bullshitting around there on that lot..Seems like he knew his shit also...
    I remember him telling me he makes his money for the year selling Christmas Trees and pumpkins.
    Where does your family sell trees???
    Yes they make plenty for the year selling trees and pumpkins. My aunt pays for her lot rent, pumpkins and trees all with just the pumpkin sales. The trees sale are all profit.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Small World...
    He is a big time asshole but I must say, he ran a tight ship....No bullshitting around there on that lot..Seems like he knew his shit also...
    I remember him telling me he makes his money for the year selling Christmas Trees and pumpkins.
    Where does your family sell trees???
    My aunt is off of pch and 21st street in Manhattan beach. My cousin is on pch just past Hawthorne if you're heading to the beach. My grandparents for years had their lot in Lakewood. Years ago I had one on western ave at the bottom of caddington dr in Pedro. Then we moved to the corner of Pch and oak street in Lomita for a few years.

Put more up outside but didn't take pic yet. Got the tree and decorated that today.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418011260.318428.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  97.3 KB

Very nice pic!

Merry Christmas. This week is peak in getting a tree

Yeah, yeah...they're up......

Name:  DSCN0295.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  66.9 KB

I can only dream of such a simple display Carl. Did ours this weekend. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418063393.363384.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  102.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418063412.285601.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  52.6 KB

Oath Keeper

1 hour of my life I'll never get back
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    1 hour of my life I'll never get back
    Nice lil Westchester house.

Nice pics everyone. Please keep adding lights and running up your electric bills, it's good for business

Here is my lights. I don't think the pic could get any worse, LOL. Much to Hotboat's displeasure, these are some nice Chinese energy efficient LED jobbers. Instructions said I could string 90 of these things together on 1 outlet
    Name:  lights.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  45.1 KB