Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    congrats on the sale and Paul it is alittle glasser on the river(lol)..................

Gotta luv Wednesdays...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    congrats on the sale and Paul it is alittle glasser on the river(lol)..................
    Yup.......only reason it wasn't smoother is because some crazy fisherman was already out zooming around.......like a mirror right now

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Hey good morning everyone.....have a safe and more importantly FUN trip to Vegas RR

Woke up to this today and thought I'd post up just in case anyone is thinking of boating Attachment 48990
    GM Paul, looks awesome!!! I sure wish I was there for the big party with everyone.... :(

I think that this AM I saw the most spectacular sunrise I have ever seen, the sky was clear and storms are moving in... It was red/purple/yellow, just unreal...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    GM Paul, looks awesome!!! I sure wish I was there for the big party with everyone.... :(

I think that this AM I saw the most spectacular sunrise I have ever seen, the sky was clear and storms are moving in... It was red/purple/yellow, just unreal...
    Are you sure it wasn't from the fire and smoke coming from Ferguson? Lol jk good morning

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't from the fire and smoke coming from Ferguson? Lol jk good morning
    It could be something in the ozone layer hovering over THE HOOD...

Super cold frosty AM here, actually snowing now... I think it was the changing from foggy/damp atmosphere and the cold cold cold front pushing back in... It was really stellar...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wife and I will have Thanksgiving dinner tonight,,,,tomorrow we will be on the Lake. Suppose to be about 80 tomorrow!! Yesterday was a great day on the Lake,, boating season never ends here!