Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any plumbers in the IE???

Is anyone a plumber or anyone know a good plumber in the IE?

I need someone to come out and do a Sewer/Plumbing inspection on the new house.
    Particularly, I need the main line scoped from the house to the street.

I was talking to one of the neighbors at the new house last night and he told me him and 2 other people on the block paid over $11K because they had to have the main sewer line replaced from the house to the city pipe.

I am trying to avoid this so I am going to pay for a separate inspection to get this checked out.

I would like to pay someone here or someones friend if they know anyone.....

Good call. Paid $7500 3 weeks after moving into my place to have the main line re piped. Ended up having to file a law suit against the selling agent for not disclosing the potential issue. Glad they settled before it cost me more

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Good call. Paid $7500 3 weeks after moving into my place to have the main line re piped. Ended up having to file a law suit against the selling agent for not disclosing the potential issue. Glad they settled before it cost me more
    WOW! So glad I saw the neighbors last night when we were doing regular inspection and they told me!

Give these guys a call, if they're close to you... everything is So Cal when you're in AZ.

http://www.topplumbingca.com/

It's Jamie and Char from the old hotboat days. The FlyinVees. Really good people and if they can't help you I'm sure they can point you in a direction. Char knows her shit and has walked me through stuff before when I had a slab leak and was trying to find it.
    Last edited by jordy; 11-25-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Unfortunately the Vs are quite far from the IE. My buddy who was my go to plumber out of Upland got a fireman gig in Sparks, Reno and moved away last year. I miss free plumbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Unfortunately the Vs are quite far from the IE. My buddy who was my go to plumber out of Upland got a fireman gig in Sparks, Reno and moved away last year. I miss free plumbing.
    I sent Char a note and she registered and will respond here shortly. If nothing else, she can probably point them in a direction and make sure it's someone reputable.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

sorry it took a while for them to register me but yes we do plumbing and thank you Jordy I love you we do not go to the IE but my brother is also a plumber and I can give you his info if needed and if I can walk you through anything I would be more then happy to do so

Quote Originally Posted by mrsflyinvee View Post
    sorry it took a while for them to register me but yes we do plumbing and thank you Jordy I love you we do not go to the IE but my brother is also a plumber and I can give you his info if needed and if I can walk you through anything I would be more then happy to do so
    he is located in Nuevo

Quote Originally Posted by mrsflyinvee View Post
    he is located in Nuevo
    Even people in the IE are wondering where the hell Nuevo is!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Even people in the IE are wondering where the hell Nuevo is!
    LMAO I agree in between some rocks I think