Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning!

Great work this morning RR................Sorry I'm late to the party.............I was Sleeping

Good morning everyone

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Good looking stuff this morning, have a great day everybody.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Good looking stuff this morning, have a great day everybody.
    Whasup Joey/Jim/James

How about posting up a new pic of the fam? We haven't got to see Terri/Rowdy for a while...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Four days of work for me. Five if you add in Thanksgiving with family.
    I hear that. We are going to Vegas since Kim's side of the family lives out there and I am still stuck frying the turkey.
    Gotta load everything up and bring it with us....WTH??? We go out of town to get away from the work lol

morning all and Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll and racing on Fri and Sat................to see if anything new has happened.............

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Happy Monday everyone. Only 2 work days for me this week then off to Vegas for Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a great start to the week!

Attachment 48939

Attachment 48940

Attachment 48941

Attachment 48942

Attachment 48943

Attachment 48944

Attachment 48945

Attachment 48946

Attachment 48947

Attachment 48948
    #1 #6 please😎.

I decided to take the the whole week off and looking forward to a little waterskiing at MARINE STADIUM on Wednesday to start the big weekend👍👍

broadcasting live from the LBC

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    #1 #6 please��.
    I decided to take the the whole week off and looking forward to a little waterskiing at MARINE STADIUM on Wednesday to start the big weekend����
    It's supposed to be warm on Wed but I imagine the water must be freezing. Do you wear a dry suite when you ski in the winter?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    It's supposed to be warm on Wed but I imagine the water must be freezing. Do you wear a dry suite when you ski in the winter?
    He'll yes I wear a drysuit😆
    I was down there week before last and I trunked it and let me tell ya that first dip was a little shocking to say the least.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    He'll yes I wear a drysuit��
    I was down there week before last and I trunked it and let me tell ya that first dip was a little shocking to say the least.

Shrinkage? We used to call that the "Lake Michigan Effect" when I was in Chicagos North Shore swimming in the BIG lake...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams