Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

20% off Lucas oil produts through the end of the year.......

As some of you may know I own a distributorship for Lucas oil. We are offering a 20% off discount through the end of the year by using the code "launch". I will be also activating a "hotboat" code which will be a 15% discount which will run indefinitely. We will ship to anywhere in the country and carry EVERY Lucas oil Product not just the popular items. IF you are local to Lake Forrest you can save on shipping and pick up directly from our shop.

Here is the link to the Web Store. www.mysinthetix.com

Name:  sinthetix large black.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  145.5 KB

board member discounts available

www.dynamicairservices.com

Use the code "hotboat" for a 15% discount
    For Lucas oil products visit......www.mysinthetix.com

Cool deal RB. Thanks for the generous discount, hopefully some of the people here take advantage of it.

The Lucas detail kit is a great Gift idea for that hard to shop for person on your list.

http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php...product_id=208

Name:  detail kit.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  85.3 KB

Tired of bad looking shirts?...here's your chance to be the envy of your friends.

http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php...product_id=207

Name:  7579_10205257455026337_1404276969188789441_n.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  34.0 KB

Our Lucas extreme duty gun oil is extremely popular.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416627092.815953.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  96.0 KB

http://www.mysinthetix.com/index.php...tegory&path=64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Cool deal RB. Thanks for the generous discount, hopefully some of the people here take advantage of it.
    I also have a permanent "hotboat" discount code for 15% off. Which will run Indefinitely.

I only use Lucas oil products now thanks to you. I haven't ordered from you on my last few orders as the "two weeks" dealio got a bit old. You guys gave me a great price and often made up for the delay by throwing in extra stuff, coozies, and etc. But, after a while, I just wanted it to be easy. You know, order and pay online and in a few days...it shows up. A local pickup option is nice to save on shipping, or if in a hurry.

So I can order online and it will ship that day, or the next business day? I need some of that Lucas 2 stroke oil TC-W3 (smokeless) for my new 2 smoke dirt bikes. Plus, gonna change the oil in my generator on my toyhauler for thanksgiving trip.

there is something up with your site....The pricing on the page of an item will show $11.99 for 1 quart of SAE 80W/85W Transmission Oil Synthetic. But, then in my shopping cart, it shows it as $23.98. Same thing on the Lucas 2-Cycle Land & Sea Oil TC-W3. I only have 1 item of each and is charging me like I have 2 of each.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    there is something up with your site....The pricing on the page of an item will show $11.99 for 1 quart of SAE 80W/85W Transmission Oil Synthetic. But, then in my shopping cart, it shows it as $23.98. Same thing on the Lucas 2-Cycle Land & Sea Oil TC-W3. I only have 1 item of each and is charging me like I have 2 of each.
    I will be home in 15. Will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    I only use Lucas oil products now thanks to you. I haven't ordered from you on my last few orders as the "two weeks" dealio got a bit old. You guys gave me a great price and often made up for the delay by throwing in extra stuff, coozies, and etc. But, after a while, I just wanted it to be easy. You know, order and pay online and in a few days...it shows up. A local pickup option is nice to save on shipping, or if in a hurry.

So I can order online and it will ship that day, or the next business day? I need some of that Lucas 2 stroke oil TC-W3 (smokeless) for my new 2 smoke dirt bikes. Plus, gonna change the oil in my generator on my toyhauler for thanksgiving trip.
    Yes. Without getting too far into it. Some needed changes were made with the business. The "2 weeks" mentality is gone and we ship from our shop daily.