Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Show off

Hey, Eli I got Terri a cool CCW purse for her S/W bodyguard, it's zebra skin with a skull on it, I'll post a pic of it tomorrow
    Sounds cool! Can't wait to see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I need a cleaning kit...

It's a glock. Knock it on the ground the get the big stuff off. Spit on it and wipe it dry.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    It's a glock. Knock it on the ground the get the big stuff off. Spit on it and wipe it dry.
    Spit? Can I put it in the dishwasher?

BTW: the gun rocks! I impressed my friend with my skills. He kept secretly putting the target farther and farther and then the would tell me where to shoot. It was fun. I told him I had a great teacher 👍

Spit? Can I put it in the dishwasher?

BTW: the gun rocks! I impressed my friend with my skills. He kept secretly putting the target farther and farther and then the would tell me where to shoot. It was fun. I told him I had a great teacher ��

Were you shooting one shot at a time? When you start shooting pairs is where that Gen4 C will really stand out. Its also fun to shoot when it gets dark.

Dishwasher....you own one?

Were you shooting one shot at a time? When you start shooting pairs is where that Gen4 C will really stand out. Its also fun to shoot when it gets dark.

Dishwasher....you own one?
    Are you referring to a single vs double tap thingy? I was doing one at a time. My friend has never shot a gen4 so he didn't know that stuff to tell me. I obviously didn't know either. I'll try it next time. I feel comfortable enough to go alone now, I think. I'm just having a really hard time getting more than 7 rounds in the magazine. He did show me how to take it apart to clean it and put it back together.

I have a Kenmore and a 5'8" blonde from Sweden. 👍👍👍👍

Are you referring to a single vs double tap thingy? I was doing one at a time. My friend has never shot a gen4 so he didn't know that stuff to tell me. I obviously didn't know either. I'll try it next time. I feel comfortable enough to go alone now, I think. I'm just having a really hard time getting more than 7 rounds in the magazine. He did show me how to take it apart to clean it and put it back together.

I have a Kenmore and a 5'8" blonde from Sweden. 👍👍👍👍

A double tap is where the first shot is aimed and you shoot 2 as quickly as you can. Fun on the range, but not a good self defense technique.

A controlled pair is where both shots are aimed. Can be about as fast as a double tap with practice. But the ability to get your gun back down and get a sight picture is dependent on controlling recoil and muzzle flip....mostly muzzle flip, and your gun has significantly less flip.

A double tap is where the first shot is aimed and you shoot 2 as quickly as you can. Fun on the range, but not a good self defense technique.

A controlled pair is where both shots are aimed. Can be about as fast as a double tap with practice. But the ability to get your gun back down and get a sight picture is dependent on controlling recoil and muzzle flip....mostly muzzle flip, and your gun has significantly less flip.
    It does have less recoil. I was able to shoot without much pause in between. But, certainly not even close to a double tap.

What's a muzzle flip?

What sucked is that my eye was fatigued and blurry for the last 20 rounds, so I sucked. I still had kill shots, just not the ones I wanted. I'd highly recommend knocking and waiting for me to open the door before entering. 😉

It does have less recoil. I was able to shoot without much pause in between. But, certainly not even close to a double tap.

What's a muzzle flip?

What sucked is that my eye was fatigued and blurry for the last 20 rounds, so I sucked. I still had kill shots, just not the ones I wanted. I'd highly recommend knocking and waiting for me to open the door before entering. 😉

Recoil is the force directly back. Muzzle flip is the muzzle flipping up. They are related as muzzle flip happens because of how the gun is held. But the vents on the top exert a downward force helping reduce the flip.

Just tell your intruders to wait while you put your contacts in.

Recoil is the force directly back. Muzzle flip is the muzzle flipping up. They are related as muzzle flip happens because of how the gun is held. But the vents on the top exert a downward force helping reduce the flip.

Just tell your intruders to wait while you put your contacts in.
    If I understand it correctly, I didn't experience much muzzle flip. There was more flames though. Lol

Sounds cool! Can't wait to see it!

Here it is Eli, Terri loves the purse and her "girlie" gun.

I feel sorry for any jerk-off that jacks with Terri.
    Attached Images Attached Images