Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Show off

    Hey, Eli I got Terri a cool CCW purse for her S/W bodyguard, it's zebra skin with a skull on it, I'll post a pic of it tomorrow
    Sounds cool! Can't wait to see it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I need a cleaning kit...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a glock. Knock it on the ground the get the big stuff off. Spit on it and wipe it dry.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    It's a glock. Knock it on the ground the get the big stuff off. Spit on it and wipe it dry.
    Spit? Can I put it in the dishwasher?

    BTW: the gun rocks! I impressed my friend with my skills. He kept secretly putting the target farther and farther and then the would tell me where to shoot. It was fun. I told him I had a great teacher 👍


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Spit? Can I put it in the dishwasher?

    BTW: the gun rocks! I impressed my friend with my skills. He kept secretly putting the target farther and farther and then the would tell me where to shoot. It was fun. I told him I had a great teacher ��


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Were you shooting one shot at a time? When you start shooting pairs is where that Gen4 C will really stand out. Its also fun to shoot when it gets dark.

    Dishwasher....you own one?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    Were you shooting one shot at a time? When you start shooting pairs is where that Gen4 C will really stand out. Its also fun to shoot when it gets dark.

    Dishwasher....you own one?
    Are you referring to a single vs double tap thingy? I was doing one at a time. My friend has never shot a gen4 so he didn't know that stuff to tell me. I obviously didn't know either. I'll try it next time. I feel comfortable enough to go alone now, I think. I'm just having a really hard time getting more than 7 rounds in the magazine. He did show me how to take it apart to clean it and put it back together.

    I have a Kenmore and a 5'8" blonde from Sweden. 👍👍👍👍


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Are you referring to a single vs double tap thingy? I was doing one at a time. My friend has never shot a gen4 so he didn't know that stuff to tell me. I obviously didn't know either. I'll try it next time. I feel comfortable enough to go alone now, I think. I'm just having a really hard time getting more than 7 rounds in the magazine. He did show me how to take it apart to clean it and put it back together.

    I have a Kenmore and a 5'8" blonde from Sweden. 👍👍👍👍


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A double tap is where the first shot is aimed and you shoot 2 as quickly as you can. Fun on the range, but not a good self defense technique.

    A controlled pair is where both shots are aimed. Can be about as fast as a double tap with practice. But the ability to get your gun back down and get a sight picture is dependent on controlling recoil and muzzle flip....mostly muzzle flip, and your gun has significantly less flip.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    A double tap is where the first shot is aimed and you shoot 2 as quickly as you can. Fun on the range, but not a good self defense technique.

    A controlled pair is where both shots are aimed. Can be about as fast as a double tap with practice. But the ability to get your gun back down and get a sight picture is dependent on controlling recoil and muzzle flip....mostly muzzle flip, and your gun has significantly less flip.
    It does have less recoil. I was able to shoot without much pause in between. But, certainly not even close to a double tap.

    What's a muzzle flip?

    What sucked is that my eye was fatigued and blurry for the last 20 rounds, so I sucked. I still had kill shots, just not the ones I wanted. I'd highly recommend knocking and waiting for me to open the door before entering. 😉


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    It does have less recoil. I was able to shoot without much pause in between. But, certainly not even close to a double tap.

    What's a muzzle flip?

    What sucked is that my eye was fatigued and blurry for the last 20 rounds, so I sucked. I still had kill shots, just not the ones I wanted. I'd highly recommend knocking and waiting for me to open the door before entering. 😉


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Recoil is the force directly back. Muzzle flip is the muzzle flipping up. They are related as muzzle flip happens because of how the gun is held. But the vents on the top exert a downward force helping reduce the flip.


    Just tell your intruders to wait while you put your contacts in.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    Recoil is the force directly back. Muzzle flip is the muzzle flipping up. They are related as muzzle flip happens because of how the gun is held. But the vents on the top exert a downward force helping reduce the flip.


    Just tell your intruders to wait while you put your contacts in.
    If I understand it correctly, I didn't experience much muzzle flip. There was more flames though. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Senior Member 314joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida/LOTO
    Posts
    5,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Sounds cool! Can't wait to see it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Here it is Eli, Terri loves the purse and her "girlie" gun.

    I feel sorry for any jerk-off that jacks with Terri.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1203.jpg   IMG_1204.jpg   IMG_1205.jpg  

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •