weekend getaway house

one bedroom, one bath stick built house in Lakeside 2 (beanpot hill) with river view and is a buildable two story lot. has a two car garage and alot of possiblities, furniture stays just need bed, if interested call Dino Gory at 928-667-3381 office or cell 928-669-4579 and the msl is 872068 price is down to $58,000 but let him no you got this off hotboat and thanks for looking

someone got a smoking deal and it SOLD, thanks for looking and good luck to those looking to get a place in Parker.........
    Last edited by rioracr; 06-08-2015 at 08:29 PM.

That's east side of 95 right? Looked at a few places over there a few years ago. Some good deals for sure. Good luck with the sale.

thanks, ya it is right up the hill from 95 with a view and if someone were to build a two story with garage under and house on top they would have even better views........

I'm not familiar with the names of places. I just know how to get to places based on drink choices. Can you give me some info as to the location?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'm not familiar with the names of places. I just know how to get to places based on drink choices. Can you give me some info as to the location?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    if you were to google 10615 Lakeside Blvd it will show ya the whole area..........