Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Groom divorces bride at wedding, sees her face and wants out! lol

Ahhhh the Middle East.

http://www.examiner.com/article/groo...-and-wants-out

A groom divorced his bride at his own wedding because he was horrified at her face.When the woman's veil was lifted, he reacted in complete shock. It wasn't the type of shock and awe a bride would want on her wedding day.

According to Daily Mail Nov. 17, a Saudi man and woman were getting married, but had never met in person prior to their nuptials. The photographer wanted a picture of the couple with the bride's face showing. When her veil was lifted, the groom saw her face and reacted in horror.

The couple were in the Western Saudi town of Medinah. Despite never having met, they agreed to marry as part of a tradition often seen in select Middle Eastern countries.

According to the report, when the bride smiled for the camera, the groom literally jumped to his feet in "disgust." As Okaz reports, the bride was so hurt by his reaction that she collapsed in a sobbing mess. Guests at the ceremony tried to piece things together between the bride and groom to no avail.

The rest of the evening was a disaster. Okaz writes: "The groom said he had not been able to see his bride's face before marriage.When he divorced her, the bride collapsed and the wedding turned into a night of tears."

How the groom reacted to seeing his bride's face drew a firestorm of jilted anger on social media. If the groom wanted to marry a woman who looked different, why didn't he agree to meet his future wife first before ever having a wedding? Critics are bashing the Saudi man for being superficial and putting looks before values and morals.

I wish I had a video, that would be priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I wish I had a video, that would be priceless.
    That would've been a YouTube moment. I wonder what she looked like.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Should say, "Link is worthless without pics" lol

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post

Should say, "Link is worthless without pics" lol
    Maybe it's just "that" bad.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That would've been a YouTube moment. I wonder what she looked like.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Hairy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Hairy.
    Well...you're probably right. But, traditionally Muslim women aren't suppose to groom until they get married, so a few days before they pull out the thread and start threading the shit out of the bride. It's possible she had one giant red tore up face. I can't imagine that's fun. If I had to go through that and then I was rejected, I'd collapse too.

Sent from my Bat Cave

/\ Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Hairy.
    There's a big fella running around forests and far away places that might like some of that
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Ya think maybe you might want to at least meet someone before you get married to them - maybe just once?

Its called a "date" maybe after a few thousand years they might pick up on the custom.

Talk about being set up for failure.

Not bashing for being superficial- bashing him for being a total dip shit.

UD