Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In Need of Some Positive Thoughts, Please

My younger sister graduated from law school in May and took the California bar exam in July. In a little over an hour she will get her results.

My older sister and I passed on our first attempt and it would absolutely devastate her if she doesn't pass. Truth be told, it will snap me in half and I will completely crumble if I see disappointment in her beautiful big eyes.

Please throw some positive thoughts and prayers her way. I'm confident she's very smart and she passed. But, it can't hurt. Thank you!!!

This is her.

Attachment 48883

Ugh I'm so nervous I'm gonna puke.

Sent from my cozy Bat Cave

Passing The Bar on the first try is impressive however failing is no reason to be heartbroken or puke. Remember persistence will always pay off in the end $$$.

Question??? What is the record for taking The Bar without passing???

Quote Originally Posted by nowski View Post
    Passing The Bar on the first try is impressive however failing is no reason to be heartbroken or puke. Remember persistence will always pay off in the end $$$.

Question??? What is the record for taking The Bar without passing???
    Well I must admit I wasn't this nervous when I was waiting for my bar results. Not because I thought I'd pass, but because she's my baby sister and I can't handle it when she's sad.

I know failing isn't a reason to be heartbroken, but she always feels like she has to do everything like my older sister and I. It's just pressure she puts on herself...which trickles down to us.

I'm gonna see if I can find a percentage for the pass rate. My preliminary search actually informed me that results come out at 6 not 5.

I like how the "waiting for the Bar exam results" pic is in a bar If she's anything like her sis she'll do fine
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I like how the "waiting for the Bar exam results" pic is in a bar If she's anything like her sis she'll do fine
    Hahahaha I didn't even catch that...although I am sitting at a bar right now 😉

She's smarter than me...so although I'm shaking nervously I do believe she passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Hahahaha I didn't even catch that...although I am sitting at a bar right now ��

She's smarter than me...so although I'm shaking nervously I do believe she passed.

She might be smarter than you your the nervous one in the bar while she is probably at home waiting with confidence...

She might be smarter than you your the nervous one in the bar while she is probably at home waiting with confidence...
    You're probably right lol

This is all that I could find about the bar results

Attachment 48886

Some Comforting News

I remember meeting her at New Years last year. Nice young lady, and I'm sure she'll do fine, even if she has to take it again.

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

The bar I took had a 34% pass rate..,so I'm banking on statistics not mattering.