Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

On a related Harley Note..........

Hey Guys,

I found a Harley that I think I want to buy that's in Upland. I was hoping someone who knows a little about bike could take a quick look just so I won't drive 4+ hours only to find someone's idea of "Perfect" might be a little different than mine??

Anyone in the general area that Might have a few minutes to take a look for me this afternoon, if it's nice I'll head out early in the morning and pick it up.......happy to buy lunch and a few beers if you have time??

Thanks in advance!

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Hey Guys,

I found a Harley that I think I want to buy that's in Upland. I was hoping someone who knows a little about bike could take a quick look just so I won't drive 4+ hours only to find someone's idea of "Perfect" might be a little different than mine??

Anyone in the general area that Might have a few minutes to take a look for me this afternoon, if it's nice I'll head out early in the morning and pick it up.......happy to buy lunch and a few beers if you have time??

Thanks in advance!
    lol. I was just about to leave my office and go to Pomona Valley Harley in Upland. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    lol. I was just about to leave my office and go to Pomona Valley Harley in Upland. PM sent.
    Nice!!

Thanks anyhow guys looks like I have it handled........going to head out in the morning and hook up with the seller, go to the bank and get him the $$ and then head home with a new bike, title and lots of years of open road ahead

2014 Streetglide Special, 4 months old with 2000 miles and..............hopefully it won't sit for months at a time

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Well I live in upland but I'm getting a few after work drinks right now

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    Well I live in upland but I'm getting a few after work drinks right now
    The hell you say LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    The hell you say LOL
    Lmao. It was a shit day. Whiskey and a beer is much needed.

Thanks anyhow guys looks like I have it handled........going to head out in the morning and hook up with the seller, go to the bank and get him the $$ and then head home with a new bike, title and lots of years of open road ahead

2014 Streetglide Special, 4 months old with 2000 miles and..............hopefully it won't sit for months at a time
    Congrats!! I'm on the fence now. Dump a bunch of money in to my old bike or just go and buy a Streetglide, which is what I want.

Might have to let my old girl go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    Lmao. It was a shit day. Whiskey and a beer is much needed.
    Shit day you say? Any day you're not at the river, or lake, or Vegas, or doing anything that doesn't involve herding chickens is a shit day LOL

With having a bike, if the weather is clear, no matter cold or hot, ride it. Some of my favorite rides were when it was cold, and I hate cold