Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Does it have a heated seat Paul? That would be the bomb.:
    Seen them online when I got some for my Manx.
    Yeah.....should be able to just add an accessory switch to the panel to turn it on and off.....I added them to my Jeep for $80 a seat and it came with all the wiring, relay and 2 position switch

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Good stuff.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416010242.403346.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  52.8 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416010262.600201.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  57.6 KB

I'd rock this.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416010286.288351.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  101.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Hey Jordy

I already have a black (same color) tour pack ....do you think it will work with the new side bags as long as I buy the right rack....or can I make it work for a while at least. It will only be on when we take long trips.
    What year bike do you have now? They've changed the mounting systems a few times over the years so you have to keep buying the new hardware. The pack itself will work, but you may have to change up the brackets that attach to the quick release mounts on the fender supports. Do you need the full size pack? We've got some of the chopped down ones that look pretty sweet and kind of streamline the looks on the Street Glides versus the Ultra style that is like a recliner.

This is one of my buddy's bikes. From what I recall the tour pack mount is pretty much the same, it's the part that go into the rails based upon the closeup pic. I took all the tour pack hardware off of mine and I've slept since I've played with one.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    What year bike do you have now? They've changed the mounting systems a few times over the years so you have to keep buying the new hardware. The pack itself will work, but you may have to change up the brackets that attach to the quick release mounts on the fender supports. Do you need the full size pack? We've got some of the chopped down ones that look pretty sweet and kind of streamline the looks on the Street Glides versus the Ultra style that is like a recliner.

This is one of my buddy's bikes. From what I recall the tour pack mount is pretty much the same, it's the part that go into the rails based upon the closeup pic. I took all the tour pack hardware off of mine and I've slept since I've played with one.
    Well the one I have now is the full size one which is on my 2003 RKC. I also have the Leather Tourpack and they are the quick release so I was thinking that I'd be able to mount the TP on a new Bracket and just clip it on....the question is will the new Rushmore bags clear the TP or will I need to shimm the older style higher for the bags to open freely......it looks like this is why the new style tourpacks have the little indentations along the bottom??

I think I'll also look for a chopped pack which looks very cool....as you mention and really matches the "Slammed" look of the SG.

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

I think I'll also look for a chopped pack which looks very cool....as you mention and really matches the "Slammed" look of the SG.
    I'm not sure on the clearance part with the lids as they open straight up and down now on a regular hinge so you lose the offset zig zag pain in the ass opening of the old hard bags. If you get bored check out www.baggernation.com as the best looking parts out there are all on that page, granted I'm kinda partial. Lots of options. One of the best things I did to mine, and one of the first, was bars. I hate feeling like I'm riding downhill, which is what I feel like with stock bars. From mild to wild, it's all there.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I'm not sure on the clearance part with the lids as they open straight up and down now on a regular hinge so you lose the offset zig zag pain in the ass opening of the old hard bags. If you get bored check out www.baggernation.com as the best looking parts out there are all on that page, granted I'm kinda partial. Lots of options. One of the best things I did to mine, and one of the first, was bars. I hate feeling like I'm riding downhill, which is what I feel like with stock bars. From mild to wild, it's all there.
    Cool....heading there now

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Cool....heading there now
    It's dangerous! Bars, stereos, bags, floorboards, fenders, mirrors... it just never ends. One of the most expensive friends I have, but he's an innovator that pretty much everyone else copies.

That's what I want right there. How much?? Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416019840.064709.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  187.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    That's what I want right there. How much??
    A little late to look but I may be by there tomorrow as well. Will take a look and then see what I can do for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    A little late to look but I may be by there tomorrow as well. Will take a look and then see what I can do for ya.
    That's bad ass. I'll kick my pig to the curb for that baby. Out with the old lol