Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Shit day you say? Any day you're not at the river, or lake, or Vegas, or doing anything that doesn't involve herding chickens is a shit day LOL
    Hahaha so true my friend, so true.

Congrats!! I'm on the fence now. Dump a bunch of money in to my old bike or just go and buy a Streetglide, which is what I want.

Might have to let my old girl go.
    Seeing as it hasn't been run for 9mos. I should be able to buy it for a song!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Seeing as it hasn't been run for 9mos. I should be able to buy it for a song!
    I'll let you know. It'll probably be in the penny saver this weekend for the price of parts LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbytheboozer View Post
    With having a bike, if the weather is clear, no matter cold or hot, ride it. Some of my favorite rides were when it was cold, and I hate cold
    Yeah...the one thing I have on the old bike that WILL be on the new bike soon is Heated Hand Grips.......I ride with half gloves when my buddies are piling on the gauntlets.....and when your hands are warm the rest of your body is HAPPY!!!

Im also looking forward to that big ass screen with GPS, and all the other good stuff

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

I'll let you know. It'll probably be in the penny saver this weekend for the price of parts LOL
    Sweet. The PS gets to my house on Tuesdays. Can't wait to run it on those dried out tires!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Sweet. The PS gets to my house on Tuesdays. Can't wait to run it on those dried out tires!
    Just wear a full face helmet and full leathers and you might be ok upon impact

Anyone wanna buy this guy

Name:  100th road king.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  31.4 KB

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Does it have a heated seat Paul? That would be the bomb.:
    Seen them online when I got some for my Manx.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post

2014 Streetglide Special, 4 months old with 2000 miles and..............hopefully it won't sit for months at a time
    The new Street Glides are awesome and the special has the big screen. The new bag latches are sweet as you can open them with one hand sitting on the bike, unlike the old ones that you have to fight with 2 hands to get open. Harley was smart about it as they will fit on the old bikes but they don't offer a group/assembly for them, you have to buy each piece individually. The old style bag, lid, and latch assembly is like $400. The new ones, even with my discount, are close to $2,000 for a pair. It would seem that Harley would rather sell new bikes to people than have them put the new bags on their older bikes. Very clever.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    The new Street Glides are awesome and the special has the big screen. The new bag latches are sweet as you can open them with one hand sitting on the bike, unlike the old ones that you have to fight with 2 hands to get open. Harley was smart about it as they will fit on the old bikes but they don't offer a group/assembly for them, you have to buy each piece individually. The old style bag, lid, and latch assembly is like $400. The new ones, even with my discount, are close to $2,000 for a pair. It would seem that Harley would rather sell new bikes to people than have them put the new bags on their older bikes. Very clever.
    Hey Jordy

I already have a black (same color) tour pack ....do you think it will work with the new side bags as long as I buy the right rack....or can I make it work for a while at least. It will only be on when we take long trips.

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611