Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Harley Question

I bring this product up alot when old gas is talked about.... And no I don't sell it

http://www.priproducts.com/consumer_products.cfm

“Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I was totally kiding about trying to run it, could be a total disaster if you do that...

U had better buck up and pay the man or your bike will never be the same... Throwing a new carb on like my old putts is one thing, but a new FI bike is a different story COMPLETELY...

I hope nobody took me serious on my post to try and fire it... :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well it is Friday and I assumed you might have started hitting the Fireball since its a little later over your way LOL
    I wasn't kidding.....throw a can of SeaFoam in that prick, top off the gas and drive it 50 miles....then top it off again.......run it like you stole and you'll be fine.....should run as good as your DCB when you're through.........oh wait a minute, on second thought................

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Who's the 4 eyed dork leaning on someone's bike while holding him? Bikers will hit someone with glasses and a baby for that kind of behavior.
    You will REALLy like this dorky one... About five years earlier when my first build was fresh around 1987, both were kick start ONLY and 1340 shovels...

Name:  bruce harley 004 crop.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  91.5 KB

My little brother (kidding) didn't like it when I messed with his superglide (below) back in the mid 70's but that is what I learnd on... The ole safety pin through the wiring harness trick...

Name:  billys hog 1small.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  72.3 KB
    ^^^ My brothers scoot in it's earliest iteration, which eventually became a jockey shift - DEraker in the late 70's, prolly the first St Louis ever saw w/ 12" over "forkin by frank" tubes in the narrow factory trees. I remember that Lou Osmond built (of Speed Sport TFH fame) built his braided stainless lines back in those days with "Earl's" hardware...
    Name:  bruce and billy 001crop.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  97.9 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-15-2014 at 07:34 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Those are some cool old bikes! Thankfully the really big wheel thing seems to be dying out. 30" wheels are dumb in pretty much every case, and now there are a few that have gone bigger than that. I almost pulled the trigger on a WCC roller a couple years ago when Jesse wasn't making bikes, but held back. Now he's making frames and parts again and someone way overpaid for that frame. I am going to build a little hot rod bar hopper at some point, something timeless, with nothing but wheels and a motor... pure function.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Vic, I've got a couple grand in the safe and my pickup is gassed up.......I can be there and rid you of the problem in about an hour.....

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Vic, I've got a couple grand in the safe and my pickup is gassed up.......I can be there and rid you of the problem in about an hour.....
    People helping people?

Those are some cool old bikes! Thankfully the really big wheel thing seems to be dying out. 30" wheels are dumb in pretty much every case, and now there are a few that have gone bigger than that. I almost pulled the trigger on a WCC roller a couple years ago when Jesse wasn't making bikes, but held back. Now he's making frames and parts again and someone way overpaid for that frame. I am going to build a little hot rod bar hopper at some point, something timeless, with nothing but wheels and a motor... pure function.
    Ive got the fever again pretty bad, my neighbor is getting fed up with his first year pan and I'm waiting with baited breath... I hear you, I just want something super-simple/clean/lean... Hard tail again... BUT I wouldn't kick a EVO FXR out of bed either, I like the unique look of a trick FXR... I'm not a picky man...

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    I could see you on a big cc Rking sir... Armon-ized...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I'm not a picky man...
    American v-twin with knees in the breeze. ;-)

Another one of my good friends owns Knockout Motorcycles. I was trying to save a pic of my favorite bike they've built but I can't get it bigger than a thumbnail. Go to http://www.knockoutmotorcycles.com/ and click on motorcycles (http://www.knockoutmotorcycles.com/motorcycles.htm) and the first one on the second row, #14 is my favorite one they've built. That thing is a rocketship, like tear your arms off fast.

American v-twin with knees in the breeze. ;-)

Another one of my good friends owns Knockout Motorcycles. I was trying to save a pic of my favorite bike they've built but I can't get it bigger than a thumbnail. Go to http://www.knockoutmotorcycles.com/ and click on motorcycles (http://www.knockoutmotorcycles.com/motorcycles.htm) and the first one on the second row, #14 is my favorite one they've built. That thing is a rocketship, like tear your arms off fast.
    even if it was built with a big CC XL engine... Which are CHEEEEEEEEEEEAP....

even if it was built with a big CC XL engine... Which are CHEEEEEEEEEEEAP....
    If I had my way I'd have about 6 or so (more) scoots in my garage. Gotta have a bagger or 2, a Heritage, a little bobber, an FXR, something really old and like park in the living room kind of cool, but all fully functional and ride ready.