Thread: 1-1-15

1-1-15

Not sure how many if you frequent the PB forum, but for the past 8yrs a few (usually 10-15, most yet was 28) of us v-drivers roll into Weekend Paradise on Lake Elsinore for a little putt putt and bullshit session. There's a few bbq's and some of us will cook up some goodies to share. If you want to join us, come on out.

Oath Keeper

I normally only go there to see who GN7 is beating up on.

I do remember hearing about this get together. Not sure if I'll be home 1/1 but if I am its definitely an option.

Thank you for posting.

I would love to go, but we have a little get together every year at Camp Far West which is a lot closer for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Someday I hope to get to CFW. But this here little thing is just for a few hours. Usually go to work that night.

Oath Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Not sure how many if you frequent the PB forum, but for the past 8yrs a few (usually 10-15, most yet was 28) of us v-drivers roll into Weekend Paradise on Lake Elsinore for a little putt putt and bullshit session. There's a few bbq's and some of us will cook up some goodies to share. If you want to join us, come on out.

Oath Keeper
    I don't even know if I can find the pictures, but the lat time we were out there the boat was about to sink and I was freezing my ass of trying to save it from sinking.. I don't know that I want to go back there.. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd that happen? Besides the lake probably isn't deep enough to sink anything right now 😜

Oath Keeper

remember this is a V-DRIVE get together..enjoyed the chili last year bringing the hydro out there this year........
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

well I made it out there in the hydro
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER