Thread: New 1911 for me

New 1911 for me

Couldn't pass this deal up today. Para elite. Has a match barrel, extended beaver tail, a very nice trigger, night sights etc. I wanted a Springfield range officer but to get one in Ca would be a pain. This is modded basically the same. I was really impressed with it. Had it next to a Springfield trp and this thing felt just as good for literally less than half the price.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415669015.854952.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  57.2 KB

Small start to get her broke in. Got another case of a 1,000 ordered too. Come on next Thursday.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415752964.301689.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  68.2 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Not sure if I posted these up before or not, my 1911 WANNA BEs... 7.62x25 TOK

Name:  Tok II.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  85.5 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Have both an original Colt 1911 and a Kimber 1911 in .45ACP. While the Kimber is slightly more accurate, the Colt has a better trigger. Both great pistols and the design has silenced our nations foes for over a hundred years. Don't leave home without one.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbletop409 View Post
    Have both an original Colt 1911 and a Kimber 1911 in .45ACP. While the Kimber is slightly more accurate, the Colt has a better trigger. Both great pistols and the design has silenced our nations foes for over a hundred years. Don't leave home without one.
    I was doing some reading on the REVISED (fake) 1911's and their integrated firing pin safety that some vendors added. YOur KIMBER might have that feature, I know that SIGs do... THe first part of the pull is to drop a plunger to allow the firing pin to move. THis feature can be eliminated so that your REVISED 1919s have the same mechanical function that the ORIGINAL John Browning 1911's have...

Its a simple little shim that replaces i think THREE parts... All kinds of info on the net about it...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I sold all my firearms at a private gun show and have nothing left should someone come for them - I think.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I sold all my firearms at a private gun show and have nothing left should someone come for them - I think.
    Lol yeah me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk