Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Vic, IMO you should just delete this thread and close the forum You already have a "marine" engine forum, and there us NOTHING remotely related to building a in this thread. More like Bruce doing his best Grads imitation. Like said, JMO, and we both know what that's worth around here.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Vic, IMO you should just delete this thread and close the forum You already have a "marine" engine forum, and there us NOTHING remotely related to building a in this thread. More like Bruce doing his best Grads imitation. Like said, JMO, and we both know what that's worth around here.
    Lol....good morning mr grinch

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I guess this thread will go down in history... At least it will live / resound in my mind...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Great!! Now what do I do with the 2X rod bearings I bought trying to get to .050.
    Why isn't this thread in the engine tech forum where it belongs. Oh, maybe because there isn't one???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    Easily fixed ...

Return the bearings?
    Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Might as well, don't even need bearing's for those clearances, just float em on some 70wt nitro oil.
    This was some funny stuff... some may not have got Bob's joke OR Vic's joke on top of Bob's joke... For sure BOB and HotWater got MY joke about the clearances...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-16-2014 at 06:30 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
    What's a 3/4 Race cam, only run 990 ft.?
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    When you can't quite afford a full race cam.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    Or when you only race 3 out of 4 nights......

This thread was quintessential Bob in almost every way.

I was a Rusher Air customer for about 10 years from 95-2005 and his company was great to me. We only spoke a few times but they were relatively big deals stuff like "gimme 3 payments " on a 20K bill Im about to incur etc, and we were able to come to a deal each of us could live with. Oddly our boating interests never surfaced during the business relationship, so to find him years later online in the capacity of boat racer was kind of neat.

Somehow- and I can't figure out how - I rarely to never ended up as a target of his infamous unending wrath.

I'll miss you Bob.

"Uncle" Dave Sampson
    Last edited by Uncle Dave; 12-21-2014 at 01:21 PM. Reason: spellin..

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    This thread was quintessential Bob in almost every way.

I was a Rusher Air customer for about 10 years from 95-2005 and his company was great to me. We only spoke a few times but they were relatively big deals stuff like "gimme 3 payments " on a 20K bill Im about to incur etc, and we were able to come to a deal each of us could live with. Oddly our boating interests never surfaced during the business relationship, so to find him years later online in the capacity of boat racer was kind of neat.

Somehow- and I can't figure out how - I rarely to never ended up as a target of his infamous unending wrath.

I'll miss you Bob.

"Uncle" Dave Sampson
    Quintessential GN7 posts AND fun posts from "HotWater" Sean Naffziger K-124 here in this thread... WOW...

Life is strange sometimes... TWO individuals that should still be with us...

When I get stressed out and need a break from work (like this morning) I like to stroll down the BOATING memory lane...