Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

John Force annual Christmas car show

Any one from here going? Looks like a good cast of drivers including Jack Beckman.:smilies_mit_hut029:

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Any one from here going? Looks like a good cast of drivers including Jack Beckman.:smilies_mit_hut029:
    been going for years, always a cool stop. I live in Yo Bro Linda long ways from Tucson for a car show!?

We're in Northern California. Assuming its in Yorba Linda.
    Would love to check it out.

Have you guys been following the shakeups in NHRA. Massey fired, Worsham replacing Arend, Delago tuning Alexis, Pedregon fired Beard. Said Beard, "Cruz ego bigger than his driving skills".:p

When is it this year?

Hey guys it is at John's YL shop. If anyone from AZ or NorCal is interested in going, there's an Ayres Suites Hotel and a Denny's right next door off Weir Canyon/Yorba Linda Blvd Exit off the 91. That Hotel is super close to John's shop.

I grew up in YL, so when I was younger I used to drive by John's shop all the time, I used to love looking at the Semi's and trucks parked at the shop between events and in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Have you guys been following the shakeups in NHRA. Massey fired, Worsham replacing Arend, Delago tuning Alexis, Pedregon fired Beard. Said Beard, "Cruz ego bigger than his driving skills".:p
    Yea I caught all that today. I like your updates on all that is NHRA because I don't subscribe or have the time to follow as close as you do.
    Massey is an arrogant prick from what I've gathered from a friend that volunteers at Infineon every year.

Wendi

Sunday December 2nd 10-4 pm bring a 10.00 unwrapped toy

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Hey guys it is at John's YL shop. If anyone from AZ or NorCal is interested in going, there's an Ayres Suites Hotel and a Denny's right next door off Weir Canyon/Yorba Linda Blvd Exit off the 91. That Hotel is super close to John's shop.

I grew up in YL, so when I was younger I used to drive by John's shop all the time, I used to love looking at the Semi's and trucks parked at the shop between events and in the off season.

Did Force buy the Bernardo Yorba family home and build a mansion on it?

I might make a run up there and check it out.