Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Never been, is it rain or shine or?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    Never been, is it rain or shine or?
    The cars line the street of Savi Ranch shopping area. The only thing inside is the Force Museum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    The cars line the street of Savi Ranch shopping area. The only thing inside is the Force Museum.
    Thank you gonna try my best to get out there, we'll see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    Thank you gonna try my best to get out there, we'll see how that goes.
    Go early it gets a little crowded for parking and you may have to park and walk a little ways. They have had the Cal Trans portable signs up for a couple weeks promoting the show at the Savi Ranch entrances.

Bobby, did you go? I woke up a lil hung over and have stuff to do around the house. Post some pictures.

Dennis, put down the bottle tonite.............show is tomorrow...................lol

Off topic, but what ever happened to John's TV Show, "Driving Force" on A&E? I enjoyed watching it, but didn't seen too last very long?

Wendi

John Force annual Christmas car show

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Dennis, put down the bottle tonite.............show is tomorrow...................lol
    That's what I was thinking lol. I wanted to go today but will be cutting flowers with my daughter at the rose parade float headquarters in Azusa today. Oh joy!!

John Force annual Christmas car show

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Off topic, but what ever happened to John's TV Show, "Driving Force" on A&E? I enjoyed watching it, but didn't seen too last very long?
    I liked it too. Guess it was not popular enough. You going to the show today? I read Courtney and Brittany just got back from a vacation in China and Thailand. Courtney got 20K for winning Road to the Future award(Rookie of the year).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    I liked it too. Guess it was not popular enough. You going to the show today? I read Courtney and Brittany just got back from a vacation in China and Thailand. Courtney got 20K for winning Road to the Future award(Rookie of the year).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, I enjoyed watching it. John and Kenny B. were always my favorite driver's when I was younger. Brittany and Courtney were funny on the TV show. I thought I heard recently that Courtney might have a reality show in the works? But I might be wrong on that, not sure?. Thats cool that Court won the Rookie of the year! She drove very well this year. I'm looking forward to seeing Britt in the TF car in Pomona at the Winternationals! Idk about today, the weather is very gloomy and might rain.
    Last edited by PokerRun388; 12-02-2012 at 08:33 AM.