Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    I haven't edited any more material yet. But, did pick up this for my 12 year old.

The idea of my kids on a motocross bike as opposed to a trail bike is both exciting and a little scary. It's a big step! Has he rode it yet? I see you posted this a while ago.

The vids are cool. The sand is deeper than it looks and must be tough to ride with small wheels. Looks like you guys had a great time and it makes me wanna go moto! (even though I just went last week)

If you use a screw driver on the gopros or they won't move.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    The idea of my kids on a motocross bike as opposed to a trail bike is both exciting and a little scary. It's a big step! Has he rode it yet? I see you posted this a while ago.

The vids are cool. The sand is deeper than it looks and must be tough to ride with small wheels. Looks like you guys had a great time and it makes me wanna go moto! (even though I just went last week)

If you use a screw driver on the gopros or they won't move.
    He's riding it for the first time out in the desert. Took him a good day of riding to figure out the two stroke. Wanted to keep riding the ttr 125. But now on day 3, he is really digging it especially when riding with other kids on trail bikes, he blips the throttle and blows by them.