Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    We did the hotlap at 7:30 and that was my son's best run! Only ran 2 laps, but he wasn't the last in his class. He had a crash on lap 1 and then got caught in traffic on the widowmaker and had to make a 2nd pass. Got semi-stuck on the soft sand headed back for the finish line. Another crash in the exact same spot on lap 2. But pulled it together and passed a few people. Course was really great. The soft stuff is only bad for the smaller wheel guys and if you go too slow. The natural terrain MX stuff by the chevy dealer was really nice. The course was a lot of fun. Widowmaker was actually quite easy..they had watered it. People just needed to pick a good line thru the corner at the bottom.
    We are in Race 10 on Sunday that starts at 8:15 AM. My son is racing the 105-200cc Beginner Class, and I'm in the Beginner Open. -
    So help me out here. Did you guys enter in race 10 or just do the 7:30 pre run? They used to call that the unclassified race. Widowmaker is steep! It was dry and rocky when I did it and the ridge was so dusty it was like riding in fog. lol

I'd like to see the entire course if you have the motivation to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    So help me out here. Did you guys enter in race 10 or just do the 7:30 pre run? They used to call that the unclassified race. Widowmaker is steep! It was dry and rocky when I did it and the ridge was so dusty it was like riding in fog. lol

I'd like to see the entire course if you have the motivation to post it.
    We did both. They had a 1-2 lap pre run called thunder laps on Sunday. They did post the times of the 4 fastest. But there was like 80 people. That was at 7:30 am. Then at 8:15, race 10 started...And we ran that too.

There was an unclassified race on Saturday morning and that is used as a pre run. It was nice to have a pre run on Sunday morning too as we weren't there on Saturday.

I will post the whole course with minimal editing....maybe even speed it up as it is fairly boring at 20 minutes per lap.

We did both. They had a 1-2 lap pre run called thunder laps on Sunday. They did post the times of the 4 fastest. But there was like 80 people. That was at 7:30 am. Then at 8:15, race 10 started...And we ran that too.

There was an unclassified race on Saturday morning and that is used as a pre run. It was nice to have a pre run on Sunday morning too as we weren't there on Saturday.

I will post the whole course with minimal editing....maybe even speed it up as it is fairly boring at 20 minutes per lap.
    How about a full length and condensed version.

Did you both finish?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    How about a full length and condensed version.

Did you both finish?
    Maybe...I just downloaded widows movie maker today. There will be plenty of full length videos popping up as we found about 20 from last year.

We only finished 2 laps while most did 3.

Maybe...I just downloaded widows movie maker today. There will be plenty of full length videos popping up as we found about 20 from last year.

We only finished 2 laps while most did 3.
    I ran the 2nd and 3rd laps with numb hands. lol

Cool on the vids, I'd like to see them.

I found this video this morning...thunder hot lap pre run.

Hotlap Day 2 Lake Elsinore Grand Prix 2014 wr250r…:

Here is another... LEGP 2014, Race #2:

They are popping up today.

That dusty ridge is sketchy! lol

Let me know when you guys roll milestone again and I'll try and join you.

I haven't edited any more material yet. But, did pick up this for my 12 year old.

Got the videos up.

Lap 1:

Lap2: