Page 152 of 163 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1629
    So....I'm at work today, busy with doing what I do, when...It just sort of pops into my mind...all of a sudden it occurs to me that there's a fair chance of a percentage of people in the hurricane ravaged areas of Texas, and now, Florida, could be undocumented folks. While most of the unfortunate people in the disaster areas can apply for FEMA or Government assistance, I believe any undocumented immigrants won't be able to apply or possibly get any help from State or Federal avenues. If so, ( and I'm not an authority on the legal issues here ), these people have really lost everything.

One of the best 60 minutes I've ever watched.

Steve Bannon nailed these guys to the cross. Fucking awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He verbally challenged ol' Charlie a few times didn't he, Stevie doesn't play.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    He verbally challenged ol' Charlie a few times didn't he, Stevie doesn't play.
    Hella smart guy. He handled Charlie pretty good when he had to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    So....I'm at work today, busy with doing what I do, when...It just sort of pops into my mind...all of a sudden it occurs to me that there's a fair chance of a percentage of people in the hurricane ravaged areas of Texas, and now, Florida, could be undocumented folks. While most of the unfortunate people in the disaster areas can apply for FEMA or Government assistance, I believe any undocumented immigrants won't be able to apply or possibly get any help from State or Federal avenues. If so, ( and I'm not an authority on the legal issues here ), these people have really lost everything.
    I dunno how that will play out BUT, if they are here ILLEGALLY, I would suggest that the authorities follow the letter of the law... That seems logical to me...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I guarantee everyone of these piles of shit are collecting government bennies.

Total trash!

...Speaking of Politically related stories.....I saw a commercial the other day showing five former Presidents of the United States combining efforts to raise money for the hurricane victims ( Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Obama, George H, and George W. Bush). While all efforts are admirable, it seems that their efforts pale, when compared to the fact that President Trump donated ONE MILLION of HIS OWN MONEY to Texas relief organizations. Hey "former 5", kinda late to the party, aren't you? Both of the Bush's are Texas oil men, and you know they have the dough to match what Trump did, but no, they're trying to raise YOUR dollars. Bill Clinton? 'Don't think the Clintons haven't milked millions from the American public, they can afford to throw a million in....but no, as always, they want more of America's money. Carter, Obama, yeah, right, they can't afford to give back, huh? It's kind of a shame that I've become so skeptical of what should be a good gesture by "the 5", but Trump didn't ask you for donations, he put his hand in his own pocket.

On another topic, but just as obvious to me, is the Walmart commercial that sprang up after hurricane Harvey blew through Texas. Walmart, capitalizing on the attention Texas was getting on the news, shows a commercial touting Texas with photos of the destruction, then ending with type something like, "..Texas..We're standing strong with you...Walmart" Goddamn advertising executives! Where is the heartfelt message in that? I wouldn't be surprised if Walmart follows with a Florida campaign. It's all about connecting the company name to a topic being talked about. Man!
    Last edited by spike morelli; 09-11-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Trump will never get any credit for his donation. I wonder how much that other guy gave? I know he was good at giving other peoples money away.

270,....People need to remember, if you have a smart phone and you can film stuff like this, or any thing improper, PHOTOGRAPH THE LICENSE PLATES, even if you can't clearly see people's faces, your phone movie can be downloaded to the Police to question these assholes. How self-centered a mental/social retard do you have to be to do shit like that? Lest these people forget....Name:  imagesTBUE3F7D.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  7.5 KB
    Last edited by spike morelli; 09-11-2017 at 09:55 PM.

How come none of these slimes steal "work boots"