Page 148 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1629
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    This may be a slightly more "down the middle" analysis of the events versus what we are hearing on FAKE NEWS:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article166892887.html
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Hey Vic if you were to say the chances of HB getting a Political section between 1 and 10, 10 being tomorrow and 1 being not likely what would you say?
    2. You can seriously put ALL political crap in one thread. You don't need topics. Everyone goes off on tangents with things turn political. There really is no reason to try and organize chaos. So why not keep it in one thread so that one day, if necessary, I can delete the whole damn thing LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    2. You can seriously put ALL political crap in one thread. You don't need topics. Everyone goes off on tangents with things turn political. There really is no reason to try and organize chaos. So why not keep it in one thread so that one day, if necessary, I can delete the whole damn thing LOL
    true true true ^^^
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    So why not keep it in one thread so that one day, if necessary, I can delete the whole damn thing LOL
    Name:  DHTFaSVVoAEc98a.jpg-large.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  45.2 KB

You are an idiot....what the fu&k is wrong with you? Try getting a job and earning a real living, I think it would do you wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    So that I could eventually retire?
    Retire from what? Paddle boarding.....

I'll just leave this here.

Name:  DynamicImageHandler_08c9d831-aedd-4fe9-82be-d71892696dcf.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  35.5 KB

Ah political threads always go sideways lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say this, after watching the "ALT LEFT" at work as they "protested" after the election and in Ferguson and in the L.A. riots, etc, etc etc...

AND after the shielded and limited view of the "ALT LEFT" at the Charlotte events...

Trumps response was spot on and the "ALT LEFT" is grasping for straws... BOTH sides were in the wrong, just as Pres Trump stated...

This is a constitutional republic, a nation of rule and law... The MOB mentality of the "ALT LEFT" aint gonna fly... I hope that Takiyah Thompson gets some SERIOUS charges for her role in destroying a statue...

"Thompson was charged with two felonies and two misdemeanors—a legal defense fund has been established to aid those arrested."

This is all so ironic... They protest the confederacy and yet they flock to and pander to and vote for and LIE/CHEAT/STEAL for the party of the confederacy...

Name:  takiyah-thompson-statue16n-0815.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  45.7 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-16-2017 at 05:28 AM.

AND who the heck is "Solange"???

Check out her tweet.... Ahahahahah.....

http://pitchfork.com/news/solange-speaks-up-for-durham-protester-deletes-twitter-account/