Page 158 of 163 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1629
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I knew the main stream media was going to melt down after I watched them all cry election night last November, it was wonderful, now they're all still going insane.

Do you think the "TRUMPY BEAR" commercials make their heads spin around like:

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-15-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

This Jim Acosta guy from the Clinton News Network is a real jerkoff

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    This Jim Acosta guy from the Clinton News Network is a real jerkoff
    That qualifies him to work there.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    That qualifies him to work there.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

SO, what did TRUMP say that was incorrect OR inaccurate?

"Former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel tore into President Trump after the president reportedly referred to Haiti, El Salvador and African nations as "shithole countries.""

I think that

BTW, those are SHITHOLE countries as there are many more. What does race have to do with it. As a general side note Libtards can PHUCKOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    BTW, those are SHITHOLE countries as there are many more. What does race have to do with it. As a general side note Libtards can PHUCKOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can think of about 75-100 other countries that I would put in that same bucket...

I love U man!!!

I'm not sure how this is quantified BUT it makes for a funny read: http://www.searchindia.com/2014/05/0...test-shithole/

Name:  indians-crap-public-2014.gif
Views: 63
Size:  21.2 KB

This is a funny read: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/th...rticle/2645805
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-15-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I think that