Page 1 of 163 1231151101 ... LastLast

The only Political Thread on Www.Hotboat.Com

Never say never right?

This is your once and only chance to post political content on this site. Any other thread started will be immediately deleted. So be warned.

I think I've earned the right to start this thread. And I know many of you are foaming at the mouth to post. So fire away. But like I said, take notice. Any other thread started that contains politics will be deleted. And this thread will be locked and closed on 12/31/2014. And to be honest, I have no idea if I'll start another one in 2015. We'll see how bad this one goes.

Here are the rules:

No personal attacks or attacks on businesses or other websites. That's pretty much it.

Good luck.

Edit: and the thread continues in to 2015
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-21-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Here's my one and only comment..................maybe, the country made a move in the right direction last night, now maybe "EVERYONE" (everyone means everyone) will pay attention to what the American people have said and do something about it and get the economy back on track, mend our fractured country and bring everyone together, god bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Never say never right?

This is your once and only chance to post political content on this site. Any other thread started will be immediately deleted. So be warned.

I think I've earned the right to start this thread. And I know many of you are foaming at the mouth to post. So fire away. But like I said, take notice. Any other thread started that contains politics will be deleted. And this thread will be locked and closed on 12/31/2014. And to be honest, I have no idea if I'll start another one in 2015. We'll see how bad this one goes.

Here are the rules:

No personal attacks or attacks on businesses or other websites. That's pretty much it.

Good luck.
    Now you go and do it, I'm almost out of gas from my veiled attempts to post political comments the last couple of days. 😝

Let's just say I'm as "happy as a frog on a lilly pad" over yesterday's Red success in the Senate, House, Gubernatorial, and all the local seats captured by the GOP! 😊

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Oh, and thank you HB!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Oh, and thank you HB!

CH3NO2
    You're welcome. And no, there isn't really a reason why this thread was started TODAY LOL.

But I personally will refrain from making any political comments. Imagine the lynch mob that would attack if I can't even make a post about FB LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Now you go and do it, I'm almost out of gas from my veiled attempts to post political comments the last couple of days. ��
    Let's just say I'm as "happy as a frog on a lilly pad" over yesterday's Red success in the Senate, House, Gubernatorial, and all the local seats captured by the GOP! ��
    CH3NO2

I remember when I was in highschool, and that turd Jimmy Carter was in office. Though I was young and didn't feel the pressures of the grown-up world, you could feel the despair, the hopelessness about the state of the country. Then, Ronald Reagan came along and lit a fire under the country's ass.

Today, I feel that way again
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

I think it's just a veiled attempt at driving site traffic

In any case I agree with you Joey (Jim), unfortunately Boehner, McConnell and Team remind me of Colin Kaepernick with the ball on the one yard line with an easy touchdown/victory in sight........hope they don't fuck it up too

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I think it's just a veiled attempt at driving site traffic
    Veiled? Not really, pretty obvious as everyone here knows how I feel about politics on a boating site.

And, attempt implies hope. LOL

Am I guessing everyone else that has refrained from a comment is unhappy with happened or am I just being paranoid.