Page 151 of 163 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1629
    Like Colin Powell said, "We could turn North Korea into a parking lot.." . The key is to use the satellites, target Kim's weapons, and, Kim himself FIRST,..... take out everything threatening to the world outside in one major, lightning strike fast mind-numbing show of firepower. The people of N.K. aren't our enemies, they themselves, are being held captive by this mad dog. WE got the juice baby. I'm sure we have such targets in the computer's crosshairs as I speak, as well as the "hardware" ready.

Ohhhhhh Man! The President dropped the hammer on DACA today, suspending any new applicants, and giving Congress 6 months to get off their collective asses and either make DACA a law, or repeal Obama's Executive Order. I'm thinking....well played prez....It's out of Trump's hands...let those do-nothings in Congress take the heat. It's like filtering the water to see into the swamp, see who's upholding the Country's laws, and who's just collecting a paycheck from the American people. This President has BALLS, FINALLY, after the last handful of knotheads in the Whitehouse. Some may not actually agree with everything this man does, but, I, for one, admire the President for standing up for our Country's laws and principles. I'm not ignoring the very human crisis this bears on those involved in this, but blame, if that's what is important to some, belongs to the former President for putting people in this position just to gain some votes.

DACA was just another liberal democrat voting scam, get in line with everyone else.

There is a video where the old president (and I use that term loosely) explains that it is not his position to violate the constitution.

But then he violated the constitution.

Honestly, I just want to see these pro DACA people put their money and resources where their mouths are.

Pony up some money or a room in your house for these people. Then and only then would I even begin to listen to your BS.

But don't preach you're pro DACA blah blah blah and try to put the financial burden on the rest of us. Put up or shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    A freeway that I rarely used and now never will lol

What a bunch of morons

I named the toilet in my hall bathroom after him.

DACA FACTS (to share with your liberal friends):

1) DACA was unconstitutional. That's a simple fact. SCOTUS even ruled against it! But, as usual, Obama ignored them and did it on his own.

2) DACA was an executive order, not a law.

3) Trump did NOT end DACA, Barack Obama did! Obama placed a sunset date on his executive order, so if you're upset about someone ending it, be upset at Obama.

4) Trump did a BRILLIANT THING: Trump is FORCING Congress (who is NOT working together, no one can deny that!) to actually WORK TOGETHER to come up with a solution to the immigration problem that BOTH SIDES claim is a problem. Trump put the ball in their court, let THEM be the ones who will sink or swim on this!

Now, of course, watch the MEDIA place blame for this on Trump! Immigration was a mess long before Trump, you cannot blame him for this but they will!
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    DACA FACTS (to share with your liberal friends):

1) DACA was unconstitutional. That's a simple fact. SCOTUS even ruled against it! But, as usual, Obama ignored them and did it on his own.

2) DACA was an executive order, not a law.

3) Trump did NOT end DACA, Barack Obama did! Obama placed a sunset date on his executive order, so if you're upset about someone ending it, be upset at Obama.

4) Trump did a BRILLIANT THING: Trump is FORCING Congress (who is NOT working together, no one can deny that!) to actually WORK TOGETHER to come up with a solution to the immigration problem that BOTH SIDES claim is a problem. Trump put the ball in their court, let THEM be the ones who will sink or swim on this!

Now, of course, watch the MEDIA place blame for this on Trump! Immigration was a mess long before Trump, you cannot blame him for this but they will!
    Everything will be Trumps fault for the next seven years and beyond, it's all they've got!

That's a "dead end road"