Page 160 of 163 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1629
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Lets talk about "THE WALL"

Here is a interesting interactive website... I'm pretty sure none of this was done while TRUMP was in office... (a hush comes over the left/progressives/commies)

https://www.usatoday.com/border-wall...ve-border-map/

Take a tour of the existing border/wall/fence from EAST to west... From the air...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-02-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

This loser is such a jackass, this is why most American's hate hollywood.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...elligence.html

In the last year before the Presidential Election, I was SOOOOOOO tired of hearing rhetoric from Obama, Clinton, and even the Trump Campaign, ( although I'm for President Trump), I was hoping after the election the shit slinging would recede. I had NO IDEA how truly corrupt our government really is, until now. Having a non-politician, pragmatic thinking, breath of fresh air in the White House has really brought out all who would rather see the Country go to hell, than lose what power and influence they had. Remember the naked statues of Donald Trump that were seen set up on public streets? That's the Democratic Party stooping to never-before seen techniques to de-rail a new administration. Russia's influence on the election? No one yet has precisely shown just how it was influenced...as if the election would have gone the other way if Russia wasn't even in play. Dems sat on their hands when Trump spoke about tax reform benefits at the state Of The Union. If you believe that 50% of Americans vote Dem, then those same 50% got money in their pockets coming. Dems were silent about America recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's center...and aren't a large percentage of Dems Jewish? they should applaud the move. Aren't the vast majority of those in the entertainment industry Jewish as well? So WTF? And on, and on. The Dems won't even budge on amnesty for the 1.8 million here that President Trump offered, because they don't want to allow "the wall", not that Dems give two shits for those to our south, they only see Hispanics as votes...and they desperately NEED votes . It's never been more obvious to me that there are so many corrupt people in our government. They have forgotten "Of the People, For the People, By the People". American citizens, no matter what your color, or lineage, must fight to remind these bastards that they work for US, not for themselves or those who aren't American citizens. I think possibly 75% of Washington must be replaced.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 02-05-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    In the last year before the Presidential Election, I was SOOOOOOO tired of hearing rhetoric from Obama, Clinton, and even the Trump Campaign, ( although I'm for President Trump), I was hoping after the election the shit slinging would recede. I had NO IDEA how truly corrupt our government really is, until now. Having a non-politician, pragmatic thinking, breath of fresh air in the White House has really brought out all who would rather see the Country go to hell, than lose what power and influence they had. Remember the naked statues of Donald Trump that were seen set up on public streets? That's the Democratic Party stooping to never-before seen techniques to de-rail a new administration. Russia's influence on the election? No one yet has precisely shown just how it was influenced...as if the election would have gone the other way if Russia wasn't even in play. Dems sat on their hands when Trump spoke about tax reform benefits at the state Of The Union. If you believe that 50% of Americans vote Dem, then those same 50% got money in their pockets coming. Dems were silent about America recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's center...and aren't a large percentage of Dems Jewish? they should applaud the move. Aren't the vast majority of those in the entertainment industry Jewish as well? So WTF? And on, and on. The Dems won't even budge on amnesty for the 1.8 million here that President Trump offered, because they don't want to allow "the wall", not that Dems give two shits for those to our south, they only see Hispanics as votes...and they desperately NEED votes . It's never been more obvious to me that there are so many corrupt people in our government. They have forgotten "Of the People, For the People, By the People". American citizens, no matter what your color, or lineage, must fight to remind these bastards that they work for US, not for themselves or those who aren't American citizens. I think possibly 75% of Washington must be replaced.
    Very well said.
    It's sad to think the democrats are willing to cast our nation and it's citizens aside in an effort to see Trump fail. Their greatest fear is his continued success. How sad is that?
    The best things in life aren't things!

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Never have trusted politician$ very much, either side.

Currently it's the unbridled media bias that has me concerned.

They are completely out of control and not afraid to show their deceitful ways.

Hopefully they will increasingly continue to devour themselves.

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind." - James Douglas Morrison
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

The only Political Thread on Www.Hotboat.Com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cdnoutlaw; 02-07-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Exactly how is Trump a criminal?

The American people have made their choice. The Republicans put up a dozen hopefuls, all of whom were lousy choices, none were chosen. The Democrats put up two choices, well, really only one, Bernie didn't realize it at the time, but he was going to be sacked by the Dems themselves. Regardless, Clinton and Bernie were lousy choices. The Dems had/have no message, no plan, business as usual. The Republicans had no plan, no message, business as usual. Donald Trump was bold enough to say what he wanted to do, and most of America realized someone FINALLY was willing to make changes. No matter what I think here, History will record Obama as the worst President ever, the Clintons as the most dishonest, and , I believe Trump will be recorded as trying to change America for the better like no one before him.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    Exactly how is Trump a criminal?
    You're wasting your keystrokes with such a question, I fear . . .

Name:  0 Jackass Whisperer.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  99.5 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

The only Political Thread on Www.Hotboat.Com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cdnoutlaw; 02-07-2018 at 07:29 AM.