Page 149 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1629
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I will say this, after watching the "ALT LEFT" at work as they "protested" after the election and in Ferguson and in the L.A. riots, etc, etc etc...

AND after the shielded and limited view of the "ALT LEFT" at the Charlotte events...

Trumps response was spot on and the "ALT LEFT" is grasping for straws... BOTH sides were in the wrong, just as Pres Trump stated...

This is a constitutional republic, a nation of rule and law... The MOB mentality of the "ALT LEFT" aint gonna fly... I hope that Takiyah Thompson gets some SERIOUS charges for her role in destroying a statue...

"Thompson was charged with two felonies and two misdemeanors—a legal defense fund has been established to aid those arrested."

This is all so ironic... They protest the confederacy and yet they flock to and pander to and vote for and LIE/CHEAT/STEAL for the party of the confederacy...

Attachment 65854
    When you intentionally pour gasoline on a fire, expect anyone standing close to get burned.

Name:  millions.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  112.2 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

In Charlotte, the Right wing demonstrators had previously gone to the City to get a permit to Peaceably assemble. They went about it properly and got their permit to do so The Left didn't like the fact that the hard right was going to march,.....so what does the left DO????? Form up (without a permit ) to confront the conservative protesters . They came with helmets on, they came with body armor, baseball bats and such,...and started fighting with the Conservative Right. It doesn't really matter if the group permitted to assemble were KKK or White extremists, they have the right to assemble peaceably under United States Law, even if I, as well as most others, many find them distastefull. The Alt Left came in like the hooligans they really are.....Liberals preaching tolerance while exemplifying the very opposite. Nothing more than organized troublemakers, breaking the law, and the WORST THING REALLY, is that the tearing down of statues or confederate flags is EXACTLY what ISIS does in the countries they invade. If a religion disagree with Isis, they tear it down. Children, hearing opinions you don't agree with is part of what Democracy has in it's by-laws. All of you mis-informed, entitled, rebels without a cause, PLEASE, GO HOME and do something positive for all people, not just your pinhead friends.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Name:  millions.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  112.2 KB

Thank you Doc...

I was discussing this point with my mom Tuesday AM over coffee...

..... WHEN did the default of CONSERVATIVE/RIGHT WING become a one to one with RACIST/WHITE nationalist..... AND LIBERAL/LEFT WING become a one to one with COP KILLERS/Abortionist/OCCUPY/radicals????

When did the middle/common grounds get removed from the picture and now as per the "media" we are all US versus THEM absolutely with NO middle/common ground or grey area???

It's no longer possible for us/we the people (a conservative and liberal) to agree to disagree and still be friends and share MANY other common views............... AND the "independent" no longer exists (as per the media)...........

My extended family is being torn apart by the propagation of this ideology, Soros/Putin/KimJongDongWong/Castro/HoChiMin/President Bashar al-Assad/Gadaffi/Hitler/Stalin/Obama/Hillary/Hannoi Jain/ must be creaming his jeans with glee right about now...

All the wealth of our Constitutional Republic is being exported, our schools are under attack from within, our youth is being brainwashed, our constitution is being replaced with "sharia law"......

AND Jason Chafitz has left our Federal Government, what next, Trey Goudy is going to leave us to deal with Elijah Cummings/Hillary/Susan Rice/Lois Lerner on our own??? :(
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-17-2017 at 06:41 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

These people are animals. The left and even some on the right are doing everything they can to destroy our country.

What a mess.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/17/missour...sination-post/

I really like Kimberly.
    Name:  Kimberly_Guilfoyle_victoriassecret.filminspector.com_3 (1).jpg
Views: 97
Size:  89.4 KB

Juan not so much.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/the-five...tesville-hole/

Name:  IMG_9310.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  70.2 KB

These crybaby d-bags are talking about removing statues of pilgrims and Christopher Columbus, when's it going to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    when's it going to stop.
    Been wondering that same thing myself. Getting pretty fuc**** tired of it that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    Been wondering that same thing myself. Getting pretty fuc**** tired of it that's for sure.
    I serious read this the other day, a group is advocating "blowing up Mount Rushmore" is that crazy, don't be surprised if in 4-6 years it happens.