Page 17 of 163 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Is there any doubt that the MSM (Main Stream Media) is in the bag for Obama???

Just saw a newsflash and it quoted the New York Times as saying that Obama plans to sign the Executive Order next week to "Protect 5M from deportation"........so now we are protecting criminal activity....Sheeezzzz!!!!
    Well is it criminal if they are not Illegal?
    Remember, they are "undocumented" not Illegal

5 million new (blue) voters for the 2016 election.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Well is it criminal if they are not Illegal?
    Remember, they are "undocumented" not Illegal
    WHATS her face said that it wasn't illegal for them to be here illegally...

Remember that from the head of DHS???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    One of the huge problems in this country today is the HUGE % of the population that would watch this video and believe that is nothing more than Right wing/Fox News propaganda.......I know this wasn't from Fox News but that still won't change the behavior I mention
    I am tired of all the media outlets (right and left), they're all the same anyways. They all just spew biased bs and dived people rather than help solve issues and bring people together. They inject fear and guilt into the people.

For example, I was listening to Mark Levin the other day. Veterans Day to be exact. He started off his show talking about how Americans have not had to sacrifice anything for the wars that we are currently in. He talked about how things were different for the American public in wars before. Well I call BS on that. We still pay taxes for these wars and are responsible for the debt. We loose our privacy, rights and etc for the so-called reason to prevent terrorism.

I think most people in this country don't care so much about knowing the truth or what is correct, they just want to be reassured that what they believe is true or correct.

Anyone who thinks that a new president will make everything better is very naive.

There seems to be only two set of news media;

Fox news................mostly fair and balanced, reporting mostly true facts.

all the rest of the media, (including the main stream media), pimping for Obummer and the left and all their agenda's (i.e. global warming, entitlements, open immigration, gubment healthcare)
    there's more, just not enough time to sit at my computer.

Ahhh, politics and religion.
    17 pages have come and gone and I didn't say a thing!
    I'll summarize my thoughts this way:
    * Last Tuesday's election was a total referendum on the democrats, who have failed miserably despite the country giving them a majority control for so long.
    * Religion is quite simple really. Every one of us is betting our eternal lives that we have chosen correctly - myself included.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

* Religion is quite simple really. Every one of us is betting our eternal lives that we have chosen correctly - myself included.

Exactly!
    Someone told me this once and it really stuck with me. "I would rather spend my life believing in God, than spend eternal life wishing I believed in God"

In regards to media, I rarely watch any TV news anymore.
    For the election results I watch Fox.

I get most of my information from a number of fact based websites.

It was funny and enjoyable watching MSNBC the night of the election, I thought Maddow, Mathews and Sharpton were going to blow a gasket, dahm that was great to see, love every minute of it.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    It was funny and enjoyable watching MSNBC the night of the election, I thought Maddow, Mathews and Sharpton were going to blow a gasket, dahm that was great to see, love every minute of it.
    Do you think that they got even a small fraction of a clue from the results?

That is what I find so amusing, no matter how obvious that they are OUT OF THE MAINSTREAM they just don't get it... None are so blind as those who will not see...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams