Page 9 of 163 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    I don't care who you are. This is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    What's the feeling about the marine who was jailed in Mexico for crossing border with loaded weapons and a cache of ammo. Recently released with some whitehouse wrangling.
    There is a thread on PB on that subject. I refused to post or comment on it. EVERYBODY was convinced he was being wrongly held. I STILL am not.
    Reminds me a little of the Muzzie American "deserter" that was "captured" by the Muzzies and traded for 5 Gitmo detainees.

POOR marine was "lost" and ACCIDENTLY stubbled into Mexico with weapons and shit pot of ammo. PLEASE!!!!

WTF? The owner can't even keep politics out? LOCKED.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Never say never right?

This is your once and only chance to post political content on this site. Any other thread started will be immediately deleted. So be warned.

I think I've earned the right to start this thread. And I know many of you are foaming at the mouth to post. So fire away. But like I said, take notice. Any other thread started that contains politics will be deleted. And this thread will be locked and closed on 12/31/2014. And to be honest, I have no idea if I'll start another one in 2015. We'll see how bad this one goes.

Here are the rules:

No personal attacks or attacks on businesses or other websites. That's pretty much it.

Good luck.
    I tried to infract you for this and it wouldn't let me. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RVR SWPR View Post
    LOL,I meant "Set it right with him" . Look,I just put up a pic of Church to give Vic a laugh,lighten up.
    I got your joke

It's getting real serious in here. Don't give me ammo so I can prove these discussions don't belong on a boating site (or non boating according to GN7) lol

Happy Friday people 😎

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    I tried to infract you for this and it wouldn't let me. LOL
    Hahahaah now that's funny

Hey who locked this sucker??

Hmmmmmmm.....checking the logs now

Fucking prankster LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

crack on me if you like BUT if someone was spreading a bunch of MISinformation about setting up a drive or buildng the bottom end of a engine or giving bad info on buying a house/finance/loan info/investment info wouldnt you want someone to step up and set the record straight?

What you choose to believe OR not belive is between you and God but I feel the need to keep it parsed out and try to prevent these misconceptions/blanket statements/stereotypes that lead to widespread MISunderstanding of history/events/religion/politics WHEN given the opportunity like this thread...

Next you're going to tell us that Catholics are Christian.