Page 20 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Obamacare is the Bestest Ever.

Rural Hospitals In Critical Condition
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Keep watching MSNBC and Raquel and Chris Mathews, they'll keep you informed, how one sided can they get !!!!!!!!!!

Beck isn't on Fox anymore and at least O'reilly gives people with opposing view a chance to voice their opinions, can't say for any of the other media outlets.
    That's because Glenn makes more money on the radio. I've tuned into his show a few times. He's one of the better ones.

I canceled my cable TV and stopped watching that crap a long time ago.

Bill talks over people with opposing views and if that doesn't work he'll start attacking them. Bill bullies his guests. Fuck him.

Television is for entertainment, not knowledge my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    2MM, that's always the fall back position, when you've got no explanation or answer to something important, the comeback is..........................racist.

In the election last week there was a republican Black Congresswomen and a Black Senator elected and the left comes back that the election was racially bias, WTF, give me a break.

Calm down dude. I sincerely apologize for not being been glued to my computer screen the past few days in order to make an immediate reply to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ^^^??? How so???^^^ I'm no advocate/poster child of FOX just because I can't take the banter but Racist???

It's not just Fox. It's all over.

I am going to leave this thread with this:

The right and the left are both misguided groups of people. Think for yourself and be an individual, not part of a group.

Again. The best way to conquer people is to divide them. Right vs left, black vs white, CNN viewers vs Fox viewers and etc. If citizens are busy fighting with each other, no focus is on what the government is doing to all of us. Watch the puppet master, not the puppet.

If you really want to know what going on in politics and must use tv for your info source watch C-span.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 11-17-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Television is for entertainment, not knowledge my friend.

What's with the hostilities, can't see us ever being very good friends, but I can be civil.

Calm down dude. I sincerely apologize for not being been glued to my computer screen the past few days in order to make an immediate reply to your post.

No need to apologize and you didn't have to respond at all if you didn't want to, I can't get much more layed back, have a great week.

"ALL" the media except Fox news has been playing up to the Dems and the left for decades, if any republican would do any of the stuff that Obummer and his cronies have done it would be plastered all over the networks...........................do you know who Jonathan Guber, I'll educate you later.
    Last edited by 314joey; 11-17-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Jonathan Gruber,.................what a guy

Gruber is a MIT uber liberal professor and was the main architect of Obummercare and it's been coming out the last few weeks how stupid he thinks Americans all are for accepting Obummercare, first a video comes out where he's saying if they told the truth about the law it never would have been passed, then another video comes out stating how stupid we are for letting this happen..............then he apologies and says it was slip of the tongue.....................well, then a third video comes out where he's still bragging how the Prez knew that Obummercare was socialized medicine......................yup, you won't believe it, these are all different videos at different meetings, then a fourth video where he's shooting his mouth off about how the administration knew they were lying to the American people, what a bunch of great guys.

Now the feds paid him 400K in 2009 for his work on this wonderful law and over 2 million dollars in the last 6 years, I'm glad we paid some clown to screw us over, thanks Obummer.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...340_story.html

The right and the left are both misguided groups of people. Think for yourself and be an individual, not part of a group.

Again. The best way to conquer people is to divide them. Right vs left, black vs white, CNN viewers vs Fox viewers and etc. If citizens are busy fighting with each other, no focus is on what the government is doing to all of us. Watch the puppet master, not the puppet.

If you really want to know what going on in politics and must use tv for your info source watch C-span.
    For what it's worth, I can't stand Glenn Beck either, or Raquel Maddow, I agree with some of what you're saying and so you know I'm retired (at 50) and have a lot of free time and yes, I watch Fox news, but I also watch MSNBC and I read the Washington Post and the New York Times, that way I can get info from all angles to see what's up, only then can I make "MY" own decision what I think is right and wrong, the one thing is obvious is and not many can disagree, the main stream media slants all news to the left.

Now if you want to talk about splitting America, look at whose done what, who accuses who of the "war on women" on "racial inequality" and "class warfare", do I really need to remind you who used these tactics during the last election, I don't think any republicans did, if they did please show me...............take care.
    Last edited by 314joey; 11-17-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

It's not just Fox. It's all over.
    What about the point that they are trying to make? I think that when the term "dishwasher" is being used, they are talking about the income level of the person, that is to say "how can a guy that washes dishes for a living, make a MAX allowable donation" to Mzzz ClinTOON?

I for one have an issue with what the ClinTOONs did by auctioning off the Lincoln bedroom to that one Chinese guy... The ClinTOONs DO have some shady connections in China with weird funding streams, we saw the same take place with OlameO... I just dont feel good about MASSIVE amounts of $$$ pouring in from China connections, how do you feel about it?

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

what if we just use the constitution and the laws that are presently on the books AND adhere to the letter and spirit of the laws/ammendments and not skirt around them like OlameO and Holder like to do... i think we have enough laws on the books after 238 years of NON STOP law writing...

i don't think that i belong to a group anymore than you do just because I can't stomach OlameO and his wookie and Biden and Holder AND because I have a major problem with the hood rats that totally disregard our legal system OR because I have a major problem with the arabic shop owners that play a KEY role in defrauding the food stamp system OR because I have a major problem with the invaders from the south wiping their azz with our laws/rules of citizenship and paying taxes... I don't think that just because I have issues with folks that are doing wrong/breaking laws OR acting like Somalian pirate THUGS versus law abiding citizens that respect our constitution/flag, I don't think that puts me in some "misguided group"...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-18-2014 at 09:39 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

For your viewing pleasure.