Page 5 of 163 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Sure I'll take 3000..........at $20 a brick just like before all this shit started...............remember when they actually went on sale for $9.99 a brick
    I remember the $10/brick too.

Can we throw religion into the mix?

Why does religion cause so much turmoil in the world? Could religion itself be a big problem many overlook? What are the actions of many people controlled by?...Religions!

Is what we were told to believe all bullshit?

The once annual Hotboat.com Political Thread (this thread will be locked on 1...

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post

Why does religion cause so much turmoil in the world? Could religion itself be a big problem many overlook? What are the actions of many people controlled by?...Religions!

Go for it.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 11-06-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post

Historically it is the cause of the majority of wars. Wtf do you think jihad is? The middle east has been riddled with religious wars, some decades long. Isreal in the middle of a bunch of Muslims tossing rockets at each other forever. The perfect storm brews there regularly.
    Marraige is similar. Shoes are not a religion...lmao
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Historically it is the cause of the majority of wars. Wtf do you think jihad is? The middle east has been riddled with religious wars, some decades long. Isreal in the middle of a bunch of Muslims tossing rockets at each other forever. The perfect storm brews there regularly.
    Christians of all people trip me out the most. They blindly support politicians that get us into these huge wars. The US government has been exploiting the Christians for years and the Christians are too "blinded by faith" to see it.

All I know is this: If there is a god, I am sure he'd forgive me for not believing in him, as he would see how unlikely he himself seems.

I agree religion has been the cause of millions and millions of deaths over recorded history,................... all religions,............................ but 95% of them have changed with modern times and have stopped all the atrocities expect one, I'll let you figure out which one it is, but it's the one still beheading people and ruthlessly slaughtering innocent people, I'm done.

The once annual Hotboat.com Political Thread (this thread will be locked on 1...

My district US House CD2 AZ still too close to call. Martha McSally R is leading incumbent Ron Barber D by 1300 votes. CD2 was Gabrielle Gifford's district when she got shot.
    Col Martha McSally is a retired A-10 combat pilot 47 years old. She was the first woman to fly in a combat mission. 😊

CH3NO2
    Last edited by Stainless; 11-06-2014 at 06:51 AM.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    If you research it, that's a misconception. The 2 deadliest wars in history had nothing to do with religion. The US civial war was not about religion, nor Viet Nam, or Korea, Roman Empire, Alexander the Great, Russian Revolution, French, and American Revolutions, and Genghis Kan. What was the reason for the Indian wars? Its the same no matter how far back you go.
    The number one reason is LAND and power. Not saying religion hasn't responsible for wars and deaths. Specially with one particular. But its far from the most common reason for war.
    Blaming religion is a modern day phenom, and complete bullshit.
    Last edited by gn7; 11-06-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Since this thread may go poof in a few months I'll post these funny pics here.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    My district US House CD2 AZ still too close to call. Martha McSally R is leading incumbent Ron Barber D by 1300 votes. CD2 was Gabrielle Gifford's district when she got shot.
    Col Martha McSally is a retired A-10 combat pilot 47 years old. She was the first woman to fly in a combat mission. ��
    CH3NO2
    I am hoping she pulls it off. Although I do not live in AZ, I have heard her speak on Hugh Hewitt's radio show several times and hope she gets it.