Page 115 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1629
    Got my new trucker hat in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What amazes me, is that polls show a pretty even split of Clinton/Trump supporters. My God, it's as if the Clinton supporters have NO idea how badly our country has been screwed by incumbent politicians. Both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party have been useless in steering our great nation in recent years. You seriously mean to tell me that for the last 8 years, out of all the people in politics, Clinton is the ONLY choice the Democrats can come up with? Yeah, there's Bernie, but the Dems screwed him. The Republicans were just as lame, having a dozen entries that were ALL overshadowed by an independent outsider, Donald Trump. I say, let's oust every single one of the worthless Washington money-suckers and give a FRESH voice a chance. Being that Trump isn't a politician, is beyond blame for the shit this country is in, and isn't afraid to speak his mind ( even if he says something politically "incorrect"), I feel he's the better choice. Hell, even though I'm not a big "Bernie" supporter, I'd vote for him any day over Bill's wife. Hilary says she's "pro-women", if she was really a stand-up woman, she would have told Bill to pack his bags after Monica sucked his wanker and the whole world knew, BUT NO, she made like it didn't happen for the "party's" sake. That's when I knew for sure, she was an idiot. Nobody is better off today for the last 8 years of Obama, so why take any more? Obama's campaign slogan was "Change". You really want something to change, and with promise for a better change, common logic will tell you that you must vote the current administration's thinking out. That means not supporting Clinton....the only change is voting Trump in to office. I'm not voting strictly Republican OR Democrat , I'm voting my gut for the good of America, and the American people.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 07-29-2016 at 09:32 PM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    What amazes me, is that polls show a pretty even split of Clinton/Trump supporters. My God, it's as if the Clinton supporters have NO idea how badly our country has been screwed by incumbent politicians. Both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party have been useless in steering our great nation in recent years. You seriously mean to tell me that for the last 8 years, out of all the people in politics, Clinton is the ONLY choice the Democrats can come up with? Yeah, there's Bernie, but the Dems screwed him. The Republicans were just as lame, having a dozen entries that were ALL overshadowed by an independent outsider, Donald Trump. I say, let's oust every single one of the worthless Washington money-suckers and give a FRESH voice a chance. Being that Trump isn't a politician, is beyond blame for the shit this country is in, and isn't afraid to speak his mind ( even if he says something politically "incorrect"), I feel he's the better choice. Hell, even though I'm not a big "Bernie" supporter, I'd vote for him any day over Bill's wife. Hilary says she's "pro-women", if she was really a stand-up woman, she would have told Bill to pack his bags after Monica sucked his wanker and the whole world knew, BUT NO, she made like it didn't happen for the "party's" sake. That's when I knew for sure, she was an idiot. Nobody is better off today for the last 8 years of Obama, so why take any more? Obama's campaign slogan was "Change". You really want something to change, and with promise for a better change, common logic will tell you that you must vote the current administration's thinking out. That means not supporting Clinton....the only change is voting Trump in to office. I'm not voting strictly Republican OR Democrat , I'm voting my gut for the good of America, and the American people.
    Im convinced that the people have spoken and that is exactly what is fueling the BERNIE movement as well as the DONALD movement... The establishment is done... And the establishment is going to fight it tooth and nail...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Love the HAT

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Im convinced that the people have spoken and that is exactly what is fueling the BERNIE movement as well as the DONALD movement... The establishment is done... And the establishment is going to fight it tooth and nail...
    Bingo!!! We want and need an outside. Time to clean house! I really believe this is just the beginning

Remember this? Go ahead women , vote for Clinton, your feminine "champion" who won't even stand up for herself....so just how is she going to stand up for YOU?Name:  Invisable President.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  37.9 KB
    Last edited by spike morelli; 07-30-2016 at 11:03 AM.

She's for women's equality, just ask these ladies.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You know what, I really think Trump is the better choice, but I just gotta say....Donald! Take your finger off the F****** Tweet button! Geezee, we need a "Handler" to go through your comments prior to posting! The Dems are baiting you, and you keep replying. STFU! Be smart, this is political war brother.

You know what, I really think Trump is the better choice, but I just gotta say....Donald! Take your finger off the F****** Tweet button! Geezee, we need a "Handler" to go through your comments prior to posting! The Dems are baiting you, and you keep replying. STFU! Be smart, this is political war brother.
    I agree, sometimes he needs "duct tape" his mouth and break his finger, he's his own worst enemy, if he just closes his Pie hole and just lets Shillary talk, everyone will see she's corrupt and a big liar.

Damn these chicks are smart and HOT!