Hybrid View

In the last year before the Presidential Election, I was SOOOOOOO tired of hearing rhetoric from Obama, Clinton, and even the Trump Campaign, ( although I'm for President Trump), I was hoping after the election the shit slinging would recede. I had NO IDEA how truly corrupt our government really is, until now. Having a non-politician, pragmatic thinking, breath of fresh air in the White House has really brought out all who would rather see the Country go to hell, than lose what power and influence they had. Remember the naked statues of Donald Trump that were seen set up on public streets? That's the Democratic Party stooping to never-before seen techniques to de-rail a new administration. Russia's influence on the election? No one yet has precisely shown just how it was influenced...as if the election would have gone the other way if Russia wasn't even in play. Dems sat on their hands when Trump spoke about tax reform benefits at the state Of The Union. If you believe that 50% of Americans vote Dem, then those same 50% got money in their pockets coming. Dems were silent about America recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's center...and aren't a large percentage of Dems Jewish? they should applaud the move. Aren't the vast majority of those in the entertainment industry Jewish as well? So WTF? And on, and on. The Dems won't even budge on amnesty for the 1.8 million here that President Trump offered, because they don't want to allow "the wall", not that Dems give two shits for those to our south, they only see Hispanics as votes...and they desperately NEED votes . It's never been more obvious to me that there are so many corrupt people in our government. They have forgotten "Of the People, For the People, By the People". American citizens, no matter what your color, or lineage, must fight to remind these bastards that they work for US, not for themselves or those who aren't American citizens. I think possibly 75% of Washington must be replaced.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 02-05-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    In the last year before the Presidential Election, I was SOOOOOOO tired of hearing rhetoric from Obama, Clinton, and even the Trump Campaign, ( although I'm for President Trump), I was hoping after the election the shit slinging would recede. I had NO IDEA how truly corrupt our government really is, until now. Having a non-politician, pragmatic thinking, breath of fresh air in the White House has really brought out all who would rather see the Country go to hell, than lose what power and influence they had. Remember the naked statues of Donald Trump that were seen set up on public streets? That's the Democratic Party stooping to never-before seen techniques to de-rail a new administration. Russia's influence on the election? No one yet has precisely shown just how it was influenced...as if the election would have gone the other way if Russia wasn't even in play. Dems sat on their hands when Trump spoke about tax reform benefits at the state Of The Union. If you believe that 50% of Americans vote Dem, then those same 50% got money in their pockets coming. Dems were silent about America recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's center...and aren't a large percentage of Dems Jewish? they should applaud the move. Aren't the vast majority of those in the entertainment industry Jewish as well? So WTF? And on, and on. The Dems won't even budge on amnesty for the 1.8 million here that President Trump offered, because they don't want to allow "the wall", not that Dems give two shits for those to our south, they only see Hispanics as votes...and they desperately NEED votes . It's never been more obvious to me that there are so many corrupt people in our government. They have forgotten "Of the People, For the People, By the People". American citizens, no matter what your color, or lineage, must fight to remind these bastards that they work for US, not for themselves or those who aren't American citizens. I think possibly 75% of Washington must be replaced.
    Very well said.
    It's sad to think the democrats are willing to cast our nation and it's citizens aside in an effort to see Trump fail. Their greatest fear is his continued success. How sad is that?
    The best things in life aren't things!

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Never have trusted politician$ very much, either side.

Currently it's the unbridled media bias that has me concerned.

They are completely out of control and not afraid to show their deceitful ways.

Hopefully they will increasingly continue to devour themselves.

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind." - James Douglas Morrison
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch