Page 155 of 163 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1629
    I'll tell you one thing.......I voted for Trump, but man, I'm really diggin' his style. Rough around the edges? Sure, but he's NOT a Politician, he doesn't dissect every damn thing he says so that no body in the universe can take offense, he just says things similar to how we all might talk, if having a conversation over a cold drink in private. This man has BALLS! What a relief compared to Obama......well, for that matter, the last handful of American Presidents.
    This morning, I heard Pakistan just released an American family being held there for the last 5 years. Obama did zilch. Mr. Trump told Pakistan ENOUGH! Release them or we ( American Military ) will come there and get them, "...and you won't like what we will do...". BRAVO Mr. President.
    What about those "entitled" millionaire NFL players......they had their 5 minutes of fame protesting during the National Anthem, now, after calling Mr.Trump names, the NFL saw the writing on the wall, and told the players to " stand, or you don't play". The vast majority of viewers , and America generally, want no part of bandstanding social issues on our time. The President, again, stood firm, was right, and unlike many lining their pockets in Washington, spoke for the majority, like it or not.
    Now, think hard.....can you think of a politician, Republican, or Democrat, that's NOT doing their job or serving the majority....try MOST of them. I say to the critics, instead of critiqueing the President for doing his job, lets un-mask all in Washington who AREN'T doing THEIR jobs.

I’d like to have a beer with him, even though he doesn’t drink.

Love that man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More Hollywood elites just molesting young girls. https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...Fl9?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump rocks again! Obamacare was an Executive order, not a law voted in by Congress. What the President just did, was to use the very same method ol' big ears did, by using the power of the pen. Moreover, it was an elegant way to get things going in the right direction, to allow competitive pricing from out of state componies, giving a savings break to the health care buyer AND cutting the cost of subsidies to the US Government. All that was done with out Congresses help, keeping some still in good grace with their constituants. Whoever advised Trump on this is smart, he cut costs without going to battle with the footdragging congress. So smart.

Name:  c6d283fc7271f893658bc7210b90dea4.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  27.0 KB How I feel about it, for sure...

Name:  5f90f9b3cbd50124dbfd5977bfcccc13.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  30.6 KB And now,...America is trying to fix all of Obama's screw-ups.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Name:  5f90f9b3cbd50124dbfd5977bfcccc13.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  30.6 KB And now,...America is trying to fix all of Obama's screw-ups.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Name:  a8285f5a0ed913302442ac76eff8be0c.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  19.9 KB The Truth

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I WANT:

the BBC/The Guardian/UK and other nations to keep their BIG FAT NOSES out of OUR nations affairs... STOP the meddling and gerrymandering!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect more from our "allies".....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39945744
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams