Page 76 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Liberals owe America an apology, to say the very least.

Attachment 58431
    without the media he his back pocket none of this would have ever happened so how do journalists think they are any better off giving him a pass........

After this last debate even the main stream media can't dent they're bias, not after that embarrassing showing, John Harrawood should be fired.

The thing I find most amazing is that his voters haven't set their pride aside and admitted their mistake.

Name:  Whose side.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  50.6 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

More people on food stamps and welfare, the middle is making less money than when Obummer took office and he's totally screwed up the healthcare system for working Americans, please note I said working Americans.

I almost forgot we're nearing 19 Trillion dollars in debt and half of it is his doing, what a joke and the main stream media and most folks don't know or care, chitting shame too.

Gotta love NO information voters...

just heard this A.M. that they are trying to put on the ballot in Cali that the drinking age will be 18, what do ya think of that cause I remember when it was 19 in AZ..................

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    just heard this A.M. that they are trying to put on the ballot in Cali that the drinking age will be 18, what do ya think of that cause I remember when it was 19 in AZ..................
    Thought that was a federal law???
    I think, although 18 is still a bit immature, if you can go get killed defending this great county, then damn it you should be able to purchase alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Thought that was a federal law???
    I think, although 18 is still a bit immature, if you can go get killed defending this great county, then damn it you should be able to purchase alcohol.
    Then the age doesn't need to change, the law does. 21 or 18 with a military I.D. Hell, we should probably raise it to 25, might cut down on a lot of college drunkenness.

got to love the way the Repubs are not taking the lame stream media biase and calling them out on there streched out B.S. stories......

was a good debate last nite, some need to step down and a few from the early debate need to take their place........