I'll tell you one thing.......I voted for Trump, but man, I'm really diggin' his style. Rough around the edges? Sure, but he's NOT a Politician, he doesn't dissect every damn thing he says so that no body in the universe can take offense, he just says things similar to how we all might talk, if having a conversation over a cold drink in private. This man has BALLS! What a relief compared to Obama......well, for that matter, the last handful of American Presidents.
This morning, I heard Pakistan just released an American family being held there for the last 5 years. Obama did zilch. Mr. Trump told Pakistan ENOUGH! Release them or we ( American Military ) will come there and get them, "...and you won't like what we will do...". BRAVO Mr. President.
What about those "entitled" millionaire NFL players......they had their 5 minutes of fame protesting during the National Anthem, now, after calling Mr.Trump names, the NFL saw the writing on the wall, and told the players to " stand, or you don't play". The vast majority of viewers , and America generally, want no part of bandstanding social issues on our time. The President, again, stood firm, was right, and unlike many lining their pockets in Washington, spoke for the majority, like it or not.
Now, think hard.....can you think of a politician, Republican, or Democrat, that's NOT doing their job or serving the majority....try MOST of them. I say to the critics, instead of critiqueing the President for doing his job, lets un-mask all in Washington who AREN'T doing THEIR jobs.