Page 12 of 163 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Pretty much and to be clear his quote was............2 shots in the air with a double barrel shotgun to scare them away.......even more stupid when you stop to think about it
    if you stop to think about it you will certainly end up dead... when in doubt, make two blasts in the air with a double barrel shotgun... NOT a A5 auto or remington 1100 auto or 870 pump, but a double barrel shotgun...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Obama doesn't hear the message he was sent Tuesday.

CH3NO2
    I don't mean to be rude, but with those ears he can probably hear a whisper from Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    What's the feeling about the marine who was jailed in Mexico for crossing border with loaded weapons and a cache of ammo. Recently released with some whitehouse wrangling.
    I'm not sure what your position is on this, would you mind insulting someone so we have a better idea? 😝
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I took that as a catholic who doesn't believe in Christmas 😁
    I'm not Catholic or Christian and I believe in Christmas. It happens every freaken year after year. Right after Halloween the music starts playing, the shopping starts increasing and the crazy hectic stuff starts. You'd have to live in a cave not to see it happen...and if you do, can you please invite me over? I'm so over the shopping mania.

Disclosure: if you have or plan to buy me a gift for Christmas please disregard ^^^^^

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, but with those ears he can probably hear a whisper from Egypt.

I'm not sure what your position is on this, would you mind insulting someone so we have a better idea? ��

I'm not Catholic or Christian and I believe in Christmas. It happens every freaken year after year. Right after Halloween the music starts playing, the shopping starts increasing and the crazy hectic stuff starts. You'd have to live in a cave not to see it happen...and if you do, can you please invite me over? I'm so over the shopping mania.

Disclosure: if you have or plan to buy me a gift for Christmas please disregard ^^^^^

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I thought Obama was from Kenya... OR was it Egypt...???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

You guys are bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I thought Obama was from Kenya... OR was it Egypt...???
    Ku-wait? 😱

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    if you stop to think about it you will certainly end up dead... when in doubt, make two blasts in the air with a double barrel shotgun... NOT a A5 auto or remington 1100 auto or 870 pump, but a double barrel shotgun...
    Thanks for spelling it out for our slower members

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

You guys are bad lol
    You started it

You guys burned out already?

College football is on.

Just taking a breather. Took the wind out our sails when some asshole locked the thread. Now we're spooked. You really want to see 6 people banned due to one thread YOU started?