Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    What's the feeling about the marine who was jailed in Mexico for crossing border with loaded weapons and a cache of ammo. Recently released with some whitehouse wrangling.
    I liked these resply from a veteran on another site.

He is a civilian who is a veteran. He is no better than any of the other citizens in the country who could have done this same thing. Most peoples support is misguided. They are blinded by his veteran status. If this was any other person with no veteran status none of us would know anything about it. Veterans aren't above any law. Do the crime do the time. Don't throw a PTSD card and a phone call to our govt looking for help. That's unbecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Lmfao hahaha
    The fishing sucks here!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    The fishing sucks here!
    You need to hone those fisching skills of yours.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    I liked these resply from a veteran on another site.

He is a civilian who is a veteran. He is no better than any of the other citizens in the country who could have done this same thing. Most peoples support is misguided. They are blinded by his veteran status. If this was any other person with no veteran status none of us would know anything about it. Veterans aren't above any law. Do the crime do the time. Don't throw a PTSD card and a phone call to our govt looking for help. That's unbecoming.
    I agree.

Did anyone see him in the interview with Greta? He's a little out there.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

The fishing sucks here!
    Yeah, even with this bait they don't bite much

I am catholic which is one of the two oldest religions in the world. I don't consider myself a Christian.

If ur white and catholic u will be alright

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    I am catholic which is one of the two oldest religions in the world. I don't consider myself a Christian.

If ur white and catholic u will be alright
    So you are a Catholic who doesn't believe in Jesus?

So you are a Catholic who doesn't believe in Jesus?
    I took that as a catholic who doesn't believe in Christmas 😁

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I heard Catholics are the original Christians since Jesus told Peter to build the first church to worship him, and that church is the Catholic Church. But I bet that is just Catholics trying to trick us into thinking they are Christians....just like the Mormons.
    Didn't Joe Biden make that ^^^ statement around the time he made the "blast your shotgun in the air" comments???
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 11-07-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Didn't Joe Biden make that statement around the time he made the "blast your shotgun in the air" comments???
    Pretty much and to be clear his quote was............2 shots in the air with a double barrel shotgun to scare them away.......even more stupid when you stop to think about it

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611