Page 144 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1629
    Oh, the double standards of the left. . .

Name:  whiners.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  49.2 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

I'm so thrilled he's gone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Bill/Hillary, why the long faces?

Name:  long face clinton.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  36.7 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

FORMER President Obama's campaign tag line was "Hope". After eight long agonizing years of do-nothing leadership, and FUBAR Washing ton in general,....Now, with a new President, I can now say that I have HOPE for our Country and It's people. Whatever amounts of people keep gathering to protest whatever it is they are protesting, ( just ask one of them, they don't really have a good answer), these people are but a micro-small portion of the American people, and the thoughts and opinions of the greater majority. History will note, that the Liberal Democratic campaign was so arrogant and dismissive, that they didn't even see this coming.
    Speaking of seeing something coming, on another matter.......Last winter here in Los Angeles, all of the news programs were calling for a wetter than normal winter. El Nino, El Nino, El Nino! Lots of people went as far as to have new roofs put on their homes expecting the worst.....but nothing happened. Those same news programs were forecasting the El Nino six months ahead. This year so far, California has had a very robust rainy season, which has only started, and we are getting, in many areas, flash flood conditions. NONE of the news programs forecasted this, not six months ago, not two weeks ago. WTF! I say to hell with these stations and these news writers. Hire an American Indian for Christ sakes, without computer models, Native Americans used to feel the earth and smell the air, and accurately predict the sky!

I was so happy top hear that loser Madonna say yesterday that she thought about "blowing up the white house" I hope the Secret Service pays here a visit.

Anything to get back in the spotlight. She hasn't been relevant for what 20 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I was so happy top hear that loser Madonna say yesterday that she thought about "blowing up the white house" I hope the Secret Service pays here a visit.
    Name:  Report it.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  39.6 KB

The liberal left wonders how they lost the election and so many federal, state, municipal and local democrat seats. I have a feeling the way the left is acting had a great deal to do with it all. The road blockades, sidewalk blockades, riots, property damage and irresponsible behavior hasn't helped their cause at all, it adds to the conservative numbers with each newscast of their mindless behavior. The women's march was the icing on the cake. First, they dressed in vagina costumes, excluded any and all who believed in Pro Life then placed the worst ambassadors at the mic to embarrass themselves beyond measure. Finally they left without making a single stride in a positive direction by showing their true colors.

Name:  Women's protest.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  98.0 KB

The left's way of dealing with an election loss...........protest and riot, burn cars and break windows, but for goodness sake don't fix your political party to try and appeal to more of the middle class.

Rosie out and about.
    Attached Images Attached Images