Size:  86.5 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Only a conservative could understand this plea:

Name:  O Islam.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  86.5 KB
    Doc , we're going to have to send you to sensitivity/political correctness training
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

We saw the movie last night, amazing, I know it's not a documentary, but I think the screenplay was written from the book which was from three of brave x-military guys who were actually there protecting and saving lives, too bad we have a Prez and Sec of State that are both incompetent and we lost four brave Americans needlessly.

Anyone who feels the urge to vote for Shillary should go see this movie and I'm confident you'll think twice about it, who sends people into harms way without a exit plan to get them out, who sends people into the most dangerous part of the world without proper security, Shillary is a waste of the air she breathes.

Great movie though and I haven't paid for a movie in ten years, we'll go back to see it again in the next week or two, it made me proud of the brave Americans who died and the rest that made it out alive.................without any help from Obummer and Shillary.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by 314joey; 02-06-2016 at 08:20 AM.

I wonder if they can even comprehend such simple truths any more?

Name:  Never free.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  45.6 KB

This is a good one, Billy boy calling Sanders sexist, this is from the Prez who got his Johnson shined from a intern in the oval office.................really Bill, really, bernie sexist.

http://gawker.com/bill-fucking-clint...xis-1757793003

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I wonder if they can even comprehend such simple truths any more?

Name:  Never free.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  45.6 KB
    that is the lesson to be learned, unfortunately the mice wont learn it until it is tooo late for our great nation... :(

I'm afraid we may have reached the tipping point of MORE mice than workers/taxpayers...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

heard last nite listening to Beck that NSC has bought the rights to a documentry on the Donald, if you think the DEMS play fair Trump you had better
    tighten your belt cause they are preparing to give you an anal cleansing...........

Just a few thoughts before our upcoming elections...........................do you really want to vote for "ANY" democrat.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Such a tough choice for all union members, government workers and entitlement folks - do I follow the herd or save America?

Name:  Union Amnesty.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  108.8 KB

all I can think about is will the Congress stop Barry. from making an appointment to the SC, if he does there goes the 2nd amendment and any other rights we enjoy..........