Page 93 of 163 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I just gotta........ Be sure to enjoy the happy ending, sound up/on..........

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-03-2016 at 05:21 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

good video 2mm and more truth there but there are some who would watch that and say it was doctored or they put words in her mouth, did the Clinton Machine make Trey Gowdy an offer he could not refuse cause he all but disappeared...........

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    good video 2mm and more truth there but there are some who would watch that and say it was doctored or they put words in her mouth, did the Clinton Machine make Trey Gowdy an offer he could not refuse cause he all but disappeared...........
    I dont think I can see Gowdy being bought off my Clinton. Isnt it the Justice Dept. that needs to prosecute??? At least I hope Gowdy wouldn't go this low....

The AG Loretta Lynch is the one that has to prosecute, but she's a Obummer puppet, so unless he lets her she do her job and do the right thing, she won't do anything, Shillary should be in jail right now.

The FBI just gave Brian Pagliano immunity the other day, he's the guy who set up Shillary's private server, it's reported that they wouldn't have given him immunity unless he's "spilling" his guts about what a lying b...h she is, she put out national security at risk and a lot of our people in harms way with this server and unsecured e-mail fiasco, she belongs in an orange DOC jumpsuit.

Why not just be honest with ourselves. Christopher Stevens discovered all the arms and funding going to the bad guys and Killary had him eliminated. Her own e-mails detailed his location and she intentionally denied the requested security to insure the operation would not be thwarted. If Stevens had lived to tell the tale, Killary would already be behind bars. The amount of cover-up in this fiasco is beyond belief.

This much I do know, God knows and Killary's final interview (where lying is not permitted) will be a doozie!
    The best things in life aren't things!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Why not just be honest with ourselves. Christopher Stevens discovered all the arms and funding going to the bad guys and Killary had him eliminated. Her own e-mails detailed his location and she intentionally denied the requested security to insure the operation would not be thwarted. If Stevens had lived to tell the tale, Killary would already be behind bars. The amount of cover-up in this fiasco is beyond belief.

This much I do know, God knows and Killary's final interview (where lying is not permitted) will be a doozie!
    She owns much of the situation in Syria due to that little "smuggle what was looted from point A to point B" which accelerated/fueled the Syrian situation... You could very well be SPOT ON with that scenerio DOC...

Name:  kn030416dAPC20160303074654.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  109.3 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-04-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Just maybe
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Saw this on fb

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    just maybe
    exactly!!!!

Gotta wake things up this morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images