Page 81 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    How you feeling today................your Obummer guy just sold you guys out with this new climate control deal he agreed to, fossil fuels are on the way out, with electing this turd you just assured that the coal industry will close here shorty, hope your happy now.
    He's the perfect liberal. It's only about him. Forget his country. Who cares about future generations? Who cares about the coal industry or their union brotherhood ruined? What debt - not his? Constitution? Whatever? His checks are still coming in so life is perfect! Right Bobby?
    The best things in life aren't things!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Even in California where the gun laws are some of the strictest................it's our fault they these two radical terrorist murdered 14 innocent people..............shame on us.

Thanks for pointing that out Mr. Obummer.
    SO, the truth starts to trickle out... OUR "intel" community was told that they cant profile terrorists using "social media" by OlameO and his "social justice" goon squad because someone may get "insulted" by using their own raical posts online.....?????

The hideously SKANKY looking female shooter from S.B. had her papers in hand to enter the US in a 3 week time period after applying???

REALLYYY DOJ??? REALLLLLLLLLLY oLAMEo????????? REAAAAALYYYYYY?

I've got to ask WHAT do they really check??? DOes anyone recall how certain TEA party folks were singled out and abused in various ways, even by the IRS for their views on U.S. politics???

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/us...ssed.html?_r=0

"American law enforcement officials said they recently discovered those old — and previously unreported — postings as they pieced together the lives of Ms. Malik and her husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, trying to understand how they pulled off the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil since Sept. 11, 2001.

Continue reading the main story
    RELATED COVERAGE

Van Thanh Nguyen, center, at the wake of her daughter Tin Nguyen, who died in the mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif.San Bernardino Attackers’ Friend Spoke of ‘Sleeper Cells’ Before RampageDEC. 11, 2015
    The Investigation: Divers Search for Electronics of San Bernardino AttackersDEC. 10, 2015
    “I want you to know, we are strong,” Trudy Raymundo, the director of the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health, said at a news conference of county officials and doctors.San Bernardino County Offices Reopen After ShootingDEC. 7, 2015
    At the Islamic Community Center of Redlands in San Bernardino, Calif., on Sunday, prayers were written for the 14 people killed last week.The City: San Bernardino Community Struck by Massacre Seemed on Verge of TurnaroundDEC. 6, 2015
    Had the authorities found the posts years ago, they might have kept her out of the country. But immigration officials do not routinely review social media as part of their background checks, and there is a debate inside the Department of Homeland Security over whether it is even appropriate to do so."
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-14-2015 at 11:12 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

In my younger days when I was going to college one of my first jobs I worked part-time unloading trucks (hard work) at UPS and so I had to be in the Teamsters and it seemed it didn't matter how hard I worked, it didn't help me and the union protected lazy fockers.

Then my second job once I got out of school I worked at a steel mill and had to be in the United Steel Workers Union, once again, we all got paid the same and they protected people who didn't give a chit.

Then I got my first real job for what I was educated for, engineering...........no union, worked for a civil engineering company and worked my azz off for 15 years, then I left that field and started a residential land development company and worked like a dog for 15 more years, on one gave me crap, I was lucky enough to sell it before the 2008 crash and retired early and have never been sorry one day for my decisions.

So when I see what goes on with people who rely on others and the guberment for stuff it drives me nuts........................shut the hell up and go to work, take care for yourself and don't look for the government to give you anything for free.

If people would take personal responsibly for themselves and our country would be just fine, but it's the lazy fockers who are screwing things up......off my soap box.

In my younger days when I was going to college one of my first jobs I worked part-time unloading trucks (hard work) at UPS and so I had to be in the Teamsters and it seemed it didn't matter how hard I worked, it didn't help me and the union protected lazy fockers.

Then my second job once I got out of school I worked at a steel mill and had to be in the United Steel Workers Union, once again, we all got paid the same and they protected people who didn't give a chit.

Then I got my first real job for what I was educated for, engineering...........no union, worked for a civil engineering company and worked my azz off for 15 years, then I left that field and started a residential land development company and worked like a dog for 15 more years, on one gave me crap, I was lucky enough to sell it before the 2008 crash and retired early and have never been sorry one day for my decisions.

So when I see what goes on with people who rely on others and the guberment for stuff it drives me nuts........................shut the hell up and go to work, take care for yourself and don't look for the government to give you anything for free.

If people would take personal responsibly for themselves and our country would be just fine, but it's the lazy fockers who are screwing things up......off my soap box.
    ^^^ You're asking alot there mister...

P.S. Your McB. peeps are building a BIG NEW development just about four miles due south of me, in "Flint Hill" on 61/64...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450119616.883626.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  48.1 KB

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ^^^ You're asking alot there mister...

P.S. Your McB. peeps are building a BIG NEW development just about four miles due south of me, in "Flint Hill" on 61/64...
    Watch those rascals, I'm not there to make sure they're doing it right.

Watch those rascals, I'm not there to make sure they're doing it right.
    LOL........... THey mowed 20' off of the top of what WAS a UNtouched tobacco farm right on Hwy 61... SOme lottery winner built a big house there 25 yrs ago on the hill top and the ground was UNchanged/still terraced from the tobacco days, and only had the hay mowed off of it... Im sure there were wheel barrow loads of indian artifacts buried.. now its a giant muddy hill with retention ponds...

Oh well, thats progress

This will scare the chit out of anybody.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This will scare the chit out of anybody.

Ronnie was the best ever..........................other than maybe GW...................OK best modern day Prez.
    AMEN BROTHER! Personal accountability...what a concept!