Page 78 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Doc what is really sad is how far this country has slid with all the corruption like Geo. Soros money getting involved and the citizens continue voting these fools back into office, until then nothing will change...........

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    Doc what is really sad is how far this country has slid with all the corruption like Geo. Soros money getting involved and the citizens continue voting these fools back into office, until then nothing will change...........
    There are only three classes and one group without any class of democrats left, these days. Union members who follow their union instructions, government workers who are only protecting their own jobs and the entitlement class who actually believe they are perpetuating their entitlements by staying with the donkey. The classless group are those who remain democrat because their parents/grandparents/great grandparents/etc. were, and they have yet to muster their first original thought on their own.

Name:  barkley poor.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  74.0 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

liberal bias
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    liberal bias
    GO GREEN!!! THEY SKY IS FALLING, polar bears are drowning (even though they live for swimming), ozone is on the rise, sea level is increasing, coal is choking my lungs, fracking is killing us, the pilpeline is going to pollute nature... etc, etc, etc, etccccccccccccccccccccccc......

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Talking about blind sheep. . .
    There is no shortage of them

Name:  coal miners.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  39.3 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

They will still mine, just in a GREEN way

Name:  ExportForest_Trees.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  92.4 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Serves them right, I don't feel sorry for stupid people.

I'm sure they're qualified to do lots of other things.........................NOT

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Serves them right, I don't feel sorry for stupid people.

I'm sure they're qualified to do lots of other things.........................NOT
    You do realize that picture is old and they won the election.

http://www.umwa.org/?q=collective_bargaining

Phuuuuuuny stuff... I just have to ask myself "WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WHERE THEY THINKING????????"

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...er-plant-rules

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/02/co...obama-in-2008/

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/16/ob...-job-training/