Page 61 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shueman View Post
    Totally Fuk'n Staged by Live Action ... just run with it
    IS IT or ISN'T it a federal crime to traffic body parts?

Press YES..............

Press NO...............
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Brad Pitt wants Costco to stop buying caged chicken eggs and make them use free range chickens, but he's OK with selling fetus parts, that makes sense, what a joke most of Hollywood is.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Brad Pitt wants Costco to stop buying caged chicken eggs and make them use free range chickens, but he's OK with selling fetus parts, that makes sense, what a joke most of Hollywood is.
    makes perfect sense to me...

Agreed, Hollywood is a hot mess... NOTHING is sacred, let Brad go without food and he will fight his way to the front of the line to chop off the chickens head and throw it in a pot for soup, when you get right down to it... You can include 99% of MAIN STREAM media and "news" in that group...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

so Maxine Waters is talking that Berry's crew is doing a data collection on every single person in America, your finacial, your house or property, schools, kids, etc. so they will be able to racically profile that some are better off than others and redo neighbor hoods so there is parady umong the classes.............

Rush was talking today about Berry and the Social Security being able to take the guns of those who are on rep payee(don't no what it is) but if they do it to them think of who is next, this POS is a muslim who stands for the koran and what it stands for we are fucked til he is voted out cause the Repubs are ball less............

I'm totally with you, but we can't get all worked up and get soooooo far to the right that we can't get the independent voters, we have to nominate a candidate moderate enough to get him or her elected, then we make our move to the right and fix all the stupid chit that Obummer has done..................am I correct, lets hear a hell yea.

Our resident liberals must be bursting with pride over this fraud they elected twice . . .

Name:  O's flags.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  38.6 KB
    The best things in life aren't things!

they all are using class warfare and without the news to correct or bring it to light were all in trouble. class warfare works with the young and fear mongering works on the old. if we don't get a republican president the country is in a world of hurt

well now trump is talking about a third party run. i beleive his ego is so big he can't stand to see one of his rivals win. i hope he changes his mind for the sake of the country. a hillary presidency would be like a third obama term.

If Trump runs on a third party it's a cinch Hilly will win, I hope he doesn't.

Another four years of this "freebie" chit will surely do us in, we already owe 18.3 Trillion now and will probably get to 20T before Obummer gets out, when it going to stop.