* Gas station sushi
    * A Jimmy Carter economic plan
    * Brian Williams news reports
    * Loch Ness monster sightings
    * Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    WHO do you hate more OR respect LESS???

THe guy that says he is going to EFFFFFFFF you over ROYALLY and does just EXACTLY that???

Name:  redistribution-of-wealth.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  57.2 KB
    OR the guys that promise to stand up for YOU and repeal the injustice of the last 6+ years AND protect/strengthen our nation AND can't seem to get a damn thing done for US, the truly DISenfranchised, with control of the HOUSE AND SENATE???
    Name:  Congress_Immigration-06023-3555.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  52.7 KB

I smell rats, I've got this rat, these cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese eating RATs!!!!

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-15-2015 at 08:26 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Politics and politicians are inherently corrupt. It's an industry where the business owner (politician) has clients (voters, lobbyists, donors) with conflicting interests. Yet, this one person has to keep them all happy. There's only one way to accomplish that, LIE...lie to yourself that it's doable and not unethical, lie to your clients about your agendas and then lie to yourself again that you're actually successful at juggling your lies.

If a politician decides to be 100% honest, he/she better have unlimited personal funds and voters who are not idealistic. Until then, we get to pretend that every 4 years we actually have hope for drastic changes. If we all get realistic about the limitations of politicians, we will stop being so disappointed.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Term limits

My position IS and WILL remain that the SINGLE most important aspect of our system is the SC justice appts made by the POTUS...

AND as you can see from recent rulings, there is no absolute TRUTH/right/wrong in our legal system no matter what case law/precedent/history shows... IMHO... Don't believe me on this one? Look at the recent rulings on gay marriage or health care (and it's related legal challenges/rulings)... THings are "legal" now that wouldn't have stood a chance in the SC 20-30-40 years ago, what changed, the laws??? or was it a change in the SC bench appointees and state/local/federal judges??? This mentality trickles down through our federal/state/local government and takes every situation sideways and in different directions... End result is a TOTALLY disfunctional form of government that ONLY can be fixed by caring AMERICANS that want TRUTH and JUSTICE for ALLLLLLLLLL...

It's not the same RIGHT AND WRONG we learned (or didn't in many cases) from our parents... It's not the same "right and wrong" we learned by EXAMPLE from our kind elderly grandparents, neighbors or the VETs that sacrificed their lives/family for our nation and to fight for freedom...

The SC is all about the court of public opinion, the libbys SC judges pander to the "progressives-commies", why??? Ego/rep/legacy, IDK why, and prolly never will understand that...

It's not the RIGHT and WRONG that us common folk know/understand, it's the perceived RIGHT and WRONG of a skewed view presented by lobbyists and the liberal agenda...

I watched the same thing happen live AGAIN last night as my comments fell on deaf ears at our county Planning and Zoning meeting, where right down the line the board votes to appease the "staff wishes" and one crusty old bastard sitting there making his motion for passage AS WRITTEN... ANd like little ducklings they vote YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, with said crusty old bastard... WHY? "percieved right/wrong" of public opinion...

There is a reason that the TEN COMMANDMENTS was a fixture in virtually every state/federal courthouse across our land... There has to be a benchmark for RIGHT and WRONG, and NOT the whacked views of some spaced out SC justice that has no accountability to anything besides their EGO and their "legacy"...

What sets YOUR moral compass / RIGHT & WRONG... ??? IS it something your just born with, that is in your heart / soul OR is it something more???

OUT...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-16-2015 at 07:43 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Term limits
    110% agreed....

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Term limits
    if the public voted to limits it would go to court where a (single) judge would say it is illegal as they did when voters pass 187 about illegals in Cali, ya just wonder why anyone votes..........how does it come out that whole districts vote for one person and not even one vote for the opposer (?)