Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

I don't have a problem with what trump said. If all is guys had things we said to our friends recorded and shared, I can guarantee most of us world be single lol. The guy was a civilian in 05 not a presidential candidate. In my opinion, this is a non issue. #trumptrain2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing in life is "free"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Fifty Shades of Grey is a great example of feminine hypocracy, when you think about it. Most women enjoy Romance novels....more often than not, the guy in the story is often described as a rough and tumble piece of steaming man-flesh ( not sexist huh?), and semi-forcing himself on her as his hands cup those, and his "you know what" is pressing against that, etc,etc. Stories for women mostly written by women. Sexist as it can be. Every time I go into the grocery store, right there in the check-out lane are the women's magazines...and have you ever seen a Cosmopolitan cover that doesn't mention sex somewhere? Further, Cosmopolitan's articles are constantly telling their female readership that their hair could be better, their asses should be more shapely, exercise more , 50 things that will drive your man crazy, ad infinitum. This is women writing for women and it is as textbook sexist and demeaning as it could be, only difference is these women aren't running for office against another woman, ad that this trash talk sells, and who cares?
    When I was in High School, I once phoned to talk to my then girlfriend late in the evening, not knowing she was having a bunch of her buddies from Drill Team over for a sleep-over. While we were sweet talking to each other I started to focus in on what all the other girls were yapping about in the background. One of the girls asked another about her date with a guy they apparently all knew. The girl goes on to talk about how they finally got around to "doing it", but was shamelessly telling all the other girls that loverboy had a "small one". Laughs all around. The girl said she figured he came from a family of pencil-d****, and really went too far in putting this guy in the ground. I heard ALL of this talk behind my girlfriend talking to me. Up to that point in my life, I never thought girls said things like that, but I'm here to tell you......women can, and do, talk trash as well as the best of men.
    I know Hilary has said far worse than this tape of Mr. Trump in private. This election is the goddamn worst. The Hypocracy is the goddamn worst. The double-standard shit is the goddamn worst. I can only pray that when I awake from sleep tomorrow morning, Washington and all of the political spinners have been removed from the face of our planet. Money and Power has taken it's toll, and this is what you get.

Wow Spike! Why don't you tell us how you really feel?
    Very well said, sir.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Fifty Shades of Grey is a great example of feminine hypocracy, when you think about it. Most women enjoy Romance novels....more often than not, the guy in the story is often described as a rough and tumble piece of steaming man-flesh ( not sexist huh?), and semi-forcing himself on her as his hands cup those, and his "you know what" is pressing against that, etc,etc. Stories for women mostly written by women. Sexist as it can be. Every time I go into the grocery store, right there in the check-out lane are the women's magazines...and have you ever seen a Cosmopolitan cover that doesn't mention sex somewhere? Further, Cosmopolitan's articles are constantly telling their female readership that their hair could be better, their asses should be more shapely, exercise more , 50 things that will drive your man crazy, ad infinitum. This is women writing for women and it is as textbook sexist and demeaning as it could be, only difference is these women aren't running for office against another woman, ad that this trash talk sells, and who cares?
    When I was in High School, I once phoned to talk to my then girlfriend late in the evening, not knowing she was having a bunch of her buddies from Drill Team over for a sleep-over. While we were sweet talking to each other I started to focus in on what all the other girls were yapping about in the background. One of the girls asked another about her date with a guy they apparently all knew. The girl goes on to talk about how they finally got around to "doing it", but was shamelessly telling all the other girls that loverboy had a "small one". Laughs all around. The girl said she figured he came from a family of pencil-d****, and really went too far in putting this guy in the ground. I heard ALL of this talk behind my girlfriend talking to me. Up to that point in my life, I never thought girls said things like that, but I'm here to tell you......women can, and do, talk trash as well as the best of men.
    I know Hilary has said far worse than this tape of Mr. Trump in private. This election is the goddamn worst. The Hypocracy is the goddamn worst. The double-standard shit is the goddamn worst. I can only pray that when I awake from sleep tomorrow morning, Washington and all of the political spinners have been removed from the face of our planet. Money and Power has taken it's toll, and this is what you get.
    Awesome post!!!!!

Lets see, Trump talks dirty about a woman, OK maybe a few women, 99% of us have or still do it......................... now on the other hand Bill and Hillary, who is Bill's enabler does much worse, he actually sexually abuses many women and then Hillary victimizes them, you pick, what's worse.

Those two are the slime of politics, I pray everyday she doesn't win.

I did not have sex with "that woman", actually you did Bill and you did it in the Oval office you slime.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Lets see, Trump talks dirty about a woman, OK maybe a few women, 99% of us have or still do it......................... now on the other hand Bill and Hillary, who is Bill's enabler does much worse, he actually sexually abuses many women and then Hillary victimizes them, you pick, what's worse.

Those two are the slime of politics, I pray everyday she doesn't win.

I did not have sex with "that woman", actually you did Bill and you did it in the Oval office you slime.
    What really repulses me about the CLINTOONs is the situations like the fleecing of Hatti and the donors that tried to help people in need... What do the CLINTOONs see in that situation??? Dollar signs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $

I put the CLINTOONs in the same bucket as Hitler and the gestapo... I wonder if the CLINTOONs are planning the flight to Hatti right now, so they can pull the gold teeth out of the hurricane victims mouths.........

THey are no better than Saddam/Udey/Kusey or the Taiban........ Oppressors...

And then they shuck and jive through the legal system to avoid prosecution and make themselves look like victims...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Trump killed it tonight!!!
    #trumptrsin2016