Page 34 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    when Barry didn't go to that rally in France and Eric was across the street doing 4 interviews for tv and said he couldn't go to the rally cause he had to get back to the WH with no reason, do you think he was having a moment with Barry on their knees and that is why the WH josh ernest can't say where the two were and why they couldn't go rally...........

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I thought I was a 7%er, Bud Light that is.
    LOL... I wish U and your bride were here to try some of this cider mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    when Barry didn't go to that rally in France and Eric was across the street doing 4 interviews for tv and said he couldn't go to the rally cause he had to get back to the WH with no reason, do you think he was having a moment with Barry on their knees and that is why the WH josh ernest can't say where the two were and why they couldn't go rally...........
    Ole Barry S...... I recall some of the leftists on PB used to get so pissed when I called him Barry S......

WIth FRICK AND FRACK, ANYTHING is possible...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Ole Barry S...... I recall some of the leftists on PB used to get so pissed when I called him Barry S......

WIth FRICK AND FRACK, ANYTHING is possible...
    Barry, what a turd.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The once annual Hotboat.com Political Thread (this thread will be locked on 1...

I am not a big political person. Shocker I know. Jus not smart enough I guess.

I have been watching the news and it seems that this fuckstick is trying to spend his last year making things worse than he already has.

My understanding is that the republicans are controlling the house and I hope they reverse everything and vote him down.
    Last note : I am not a republican or a democrat , I think I am nothing .

Edit: we need the barrel price back up.

Decisions...Decisions

once again not standing with our allies and leading from the rear, this was a sad day for our country

I've always been suspect of politicians...But after watching the first season on House of Cards...I'm suspect and terrified of them. Eeeeek!

Sent from my Batmobile...the Batcave is being renovated.

Name:  isis.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  60.8 KB......